• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Apocalypse] After the Blast IC

failedreality

First Post
Tom Buckner 12/23

Tom hears the truck door open and shut and was wondering what was going on. After all he was just sitting in the back. He sees someone from this new group walk past him and he was going to say something but he looked like he had something to accomplish..

"I really wish they would all hurry up so we can get out of here, not that I have any where to go at this point. I sure hope someone in this group does" tom says in a low whisper to himself.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Kyle 3/9

I can't just sit around. Kyle mumbles and drops out from the truck. He walks around the car, keeping an eye on the surroundings while James goes on to check on things. You ok? He asks the guy that they picked up.

failedreality

First Post
As Tom continues to sit and watch the guy walk around the parking lot, he starts to fumble in hi bag of goods which most of the equipment will no longer work. He catches a glimpse of someone walking around the back of the truck and he hears something.

"I'm OK I guess" Tom pauses and looks down at the ground. "I'm just trying to gather all the thoughts in my head about what just happened. Or what is happening. Oh I'm sorry I'm not being very professional. Tom, Tom is the name."

Blackrat

Kyle 3/9

Yeah, I can get that. I'm Kyle. I'm kinda the resident doctor now, I guess. Kyle chuckles nervously. Care to look out for the car for a while? I'll see if I can find anything useful from these wrecks.

Kyle starts checking the cars that are most nearby, never straying more than few meters from the truck, trying to see if he can find more first aid kits and anything that seems that could be useful.

[sblock=OOC]Well, since I don't have search that would be just int modifier +2 for the roll? Kyle will keep close to the car so he won't check anything but the closest cars. Mainly trying to find first aid kits, but if anything interesting catches his eyes, he'll investigate.[/sblock]

failedreality

First Post
Tom Buckner 12/23

"Kyle you say. Pleasure to meet you." Tom pulls out a note pad and quickly writes down some notes. In his line of business it just comes natural. Some people just don't get it...

Tom continues to site while he watches Kyle check out some cars.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Day 0, November 3rd, 2020, Approx. 12:20 PM (18:20 GMT)

[sblock=OOC]Sorry it took a while to reply. I'll be breaking up the update into several posts to try to keep the progression of events clear.[/sblock]Harry, replying to James: "I was an assistant manager at the Eagle Foods store we just came from. Didn't think there was anything left to manage though if ya get my drift. Glad I found youse guys though. Everyone else seemed ta be losin' their heads."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Day 0, November 3rd, 2020, Approx. 12:21 PM (18:21 GMT)

[sblock=Group Alpha]In response to Terrence: As Terrence moves carefully through the auto shop, glancing down the aisles, he notices a man in a blue shirt and khakis lying on the ground behind the counter. It looks like the man just fell over onto his stomach, but there are no readily apparent wounds or falling debris nearby.[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Day 0, November 3rd, 2020, Approx. 12:22 PM (18:22 GMT)

[sblock=Group Beta]The first thing James notices as he begins looking around is an overturned Nissan Altima that appears to have a little arm just barely in sight underneath it. If it belongs to a human, the arm would have to be that of a child.[/sblock][sblock=OOC]The arm belongs to Janice, who didn't hide herself as well as she hoped.[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Day 0, November 3rd, 2020, Approx. 12:27 PM (18:27 GMT)

[sblock=Group Beta]It takes Kyle ten minutes to scavenge the nearby vehicles. He finds one electronic part that might be salvageable as well as 5 gallons of gasoline (diesel), but no medicines or first aid kits. Kyle also stumbles across a little girl hiding under an overturned Nissan Altima.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Blackrat

Damn irresponsible little... Kyle's mumbling trails off as he hears rustling beneath the car he was checking. Peeking under and noticing the little girl he kneels down. Hey there?

Remove ads