• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D20 CoC] Beyond the Mountains of Madness Campaign - Recruiting Alternate Players

Job

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
Alright, thanks again for letting me into this game Job.
Absolutely spendid that you could join us, good man! Care for a bit of wine before we depart? :]

Job.

Job

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
*sips politely* Jolly good ol' chap.

:) I speak American, which would translate the above into "Well thank ya fer tha drink"
You are most welcome! I have a variety of full-bodied reds. A Chilean vintage, a couple of Americans, a rare Norwegian...

:p

Job.

Last edited:

Job

First Post
The Christmas rush and travels and social activies have all now subsided (with 4 older children, 2 grandchildren, and multiple relatives descending upon my house from across the U.S., it was a chaotic time). I intend to stay home and relax for New Years, so I expect to have time for some creative writing.

Game on!

Job.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Merry (late) Christmas to everyone! I hope the holidays went well and everyone got to see family. This was my first year without my grandma (died Jan 13th), so it was kind of hard for me. Especially when I looked around and saw an empty chair that she used to sit in. Either no one wanted to sit in it on purpose or accident, it was still hard.

Anyway! I'm still glad to be a part of this game. Thank you all.

Job

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
Merry (late) Christmas to everyone! I hope the holidays went well and everyone got to see family. This was my first year without my grandma (died Jan 13th), so it was kind of hard for me. Especially when I looked around and saw an empty chair that she used to sit in. Either no one wanted to sit in it on purpose or accident, it was still hard.

Anyway! I'm still glad to be a part of this game. Thank you all.
We're happy to have you here with us, OtS!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I had a grand-dad who was like a father to me, and he passed away about 5 years ago. I still think about him, and the memories live on.

I hope that we all have a wonderful 2008!

Job.

Job

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
Happy New Year to all!
To all of my players, I wish you the best of all possibilities this year ... and also extreme horror. :]

And I see that Martin LeBlanc has started the year in EXCELLENT form with his diving save of Camille! Good show!

Job.

Remove ads