• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D20 CoC] Beyond the Mountains of Madness Campaign - Recruiting Alternate Players

Job

First Post
I may need to take some drastic action as Keeper of this Cthulhu adventure... It appears that your team of PC's is now turning the tide with the fire on the pier. We can't have that!

:cool:

After all, that means that the departure may be nearing... Er, once the fire is put out and the damage is repaired, that is.

Job.

Last edited:

Job

First Post
OnlytheStrong,

If you're OK with it, I'll post an entry tonight where all of the injured from the fire are being brought into the U.S.S. Gabrielle's sick bay, and where Dr. Watkins (already on-ship and helping) and Dr. Greene struggle with the influx of patients. This will basically skip the scenes where Dr. Watkins brings his gear onboard, but he would've been settled in anyway by the time the fire started (i.e. our chapter 1 meeting with Starkweather and Watkins took place earlier that day).

Job.

Job

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Father Rucker need to settle his boarding pass...
If not the fire, he was still in the entrance post
Ah yes, Father Rucker's boarding pass...

Since Father Rucker is on the ship (he made it through the gate during the excitement, but has not yet been interviewed), he's in a perfect position to work on that portion of the story. There are two main options and and I'm OK with either one.

1. Once the excitement settles down, you can have Father Rucker approach either Moore or Starkweather, or
2. Once the excitement settles down, Moore would probably recognize Father Rucker (if he could find his glasses) or Starkweather would see Father Rucker and would confront him when he didn't recognize him.

Choose your poison. :)

Job.

Job

First Post
Gomez said:
So have you made it to the ice yet? ;)
*laughs* HEY! Are you here just to start trouble? :p

Actually, our expedition is VERY close to departing! And then our intrepid investigators will have entered the twilight zone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Job.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads