[D20 CoC] Beyond the Mountains of Madness Campaign - Recruiting Alternate Players

Drowned Hero

First Post
Im gonna post as soon i get a chanse. For now i present:

Well, the day is here and im happy to share with you all Linéa Ipi Born 21 of May

NUFF' SAID

Look at the arms position - RESPECT!

Job

First Post
Oh my gosh, DH! She is gorgeous! Congratulations on your new family member! I love kids (and have 4 young gamers of my own).

Job.

Job

First Post
I've been busily researching and creating maps, videos, and subplots, so this weekend I expect to have a few fun posts for you to keep things interesting.

Job.

Last edited:

Job

First Post
I thought for sure that someone would join the boxing session! Chickens!

Afternoon:
E Fiskarson / Boxing Fundamentals (last one standing takes on James Starkweather) / Main Deck Fore

:cool:

Job.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Job said:
I thought for sure that someone would join the boxing session! Chickens!

Afternoon:
E Fiskarson / Boxing Fundamentals (last one standing takes on James Starkweather) / Main Deck Fore

:cool:

Job.

As stated in chapter 5. Øyvind is taking the challenge. Øyvind is convinced that starkweather need a punch in the face for leaving the ship beeing sabotaged.

Bring it on mister GM!

Drowned Hero

First Post
Btw. Enworld been acting funny one me the last days. I recomnd you take a copy off all the threads. I dont know why but i feel a big database error/lose is comming this way.

Job

First Post
Now that EnWorld's "vacation" is over, and now that my own vacation is over, I'll be back posting this weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Job.

Remove ads