[D20 CoC] Beyond the Mountains of Madness Campaign - Recruiting Alternate Players

Job

First Post
To all players of my paused BtMoM game (hopefully some of you are still around), I'd like to just let you know that after a very difficult few months, I am now nearly returned to the land of the living.

My family experienced a death, which is always hard, and which shook our everyday life into so much rubble. Things are starting to settle out and I've been working to restructure things for what seems aeons, so I'm starting to see a bit of stability now peeking through (unfortunately not as it was, but I've accepted how it must be).

In the coming weeks, I expect and hope to return to our game in earnest. If any of you read this, let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks,
Job (the tortured one).

Drowned Hero

First Post
The horror is back

To all players of my paused BtMoM game (hopefully some of you are still around), I'd like to just let you know that after a very difficult few months, I am now nearly returned to the land of the living.

My family experienced a death, which is always hard, and which shook our everyday life into so much rubble. Things are starting to settle out and I've been working to restructure things for what seems aeons, so I'm starting to see a bit of stability now peeking through (unfortunately not as it was, but I've accepted how it must be).

In the coming weeks, I expect and hope to return to our game in earnest. If any of you read this, let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks,
Job (the tortured one).

S.hit im scared now. :eek: Job is back. He might find out he wants to kill the campaign with a horrific death to the players.

Hey job. As you see im still around, and Von is too. The others i dont know. I guess you know more then us if Taokan is around. Morpheus posted yesterday, of what i can see on his info.

Sorry to hear your family had a bad time. Well i knew that you had a death in the family and that always is hard. Your wifes health better?

Happy you continuing this game. I want to see the mountains of madness B-)

-DH

Last edited:

Hey Job, I'm sorry to hear it and wish you the best.

A good game is something that might take you out of the sadness and I hope you'll continue it. Games are helpful.

Now that you say it, I want to invite you to my CoC game. it is still in the recruiting phase. I'm playing with Chaosium rules. So if you want to check in you are more then welcome. DH is playing too.
Morpheus
you are invited too

Waiting anxiously...

Job

First Post
Aww, thanks for your patience, everyone! I'm very pleased that my real life difficulties (perhaps at the hand of the elder gods?) haven't destroyed the expedition.

I'll immerse myself in the game details this week to refresh my memory, hopefully posting a few things this coming weekend.

Strahd, thank you for mentioning your recruitment, and I'll take a look at your game post this week. I can't promise that I'll be able to join you since the challenges of real life are truly a daily struggle for me, but if possible, I'll be there.

Job.

Drowned Hero

First Post
If you need any help dont be shy.

As far i can see we got 3 open threads for the IC part.
The chapter 2 bit where George and Martin Le Blanc looks for information for the Captains death.

Øyvinds investigating the noise in the hall at night on board USS Gabrielle

And Chapter 5 of course.

Is the FACT thread updated? Its not intended to make you do it if its not updated, i just want to know.

As i said. If you think i can help you, just tell me and i will see what i can do.

-DH

Job

First Post
DH,

Thanks for your links and reminders on the game's current status! I took a brief look around and I remember now that we're just getting to the fun part! All appears to be going well for the expedition... :devil:

To answer an earlier question of yours, my wife continues to experience health problems, but while difficult and painful, those are not life threatening, so I'm optimistic that we'll work our way through them.

Oh, and Taokan is onboard with continuing our game. She's been eagerly awaiting--and occasionally prompting and poking--the return of my enthusiasm.

Job.

Remove ads