• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Future Explosion

D20 Filtered will definitely be covering the blow up in d20 Future PDFs that are now available and those that are coming available. Dawning Star: OQL should be released some time next week and it looks great, though hopefully there is a printer-friendly version. Also Ronin Arts has done PDFs about 7 different Future Starships and SkeletonKey Games has done three or more groups of map tiles for futuristic gaming. Red Star looks really cool and is Modern/Futuristic. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the hot, hot, HOT Star Wars Miniatures that I reviewed for the October issue. It'd be cool if we could see a futuristic set or aliens set. d20 Modern minis would kick butt too.

It's a great time to be a d20 Future gamer. I wish I could play in more games a week. *sigh*

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Agreed. I love d20 Future, and we are working avidly towards releasein New Tribes, which is a near-future setting on earth, with expanded cyberware rules and a bunch of new tech toys, and a detailed future timeline for a 'cyberpunk' styled setting in 2037. We've been playtesting material and getting the setting book ready to launch, and in the meantime we are releasing PDFs of tech toys for the setting, starting with the BlackHammer Firearms series.

Ralts Bloodthorne

First Post
I've also started a continuing OGC thread entitled "Future Fun" for future players. There's a LOT of data in there, and there will be more upcoming once I get to feeling better. Starships, races, killer weaponry for the future, etc.

Remove ads