• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Modern/Future Index

It occured to me while I was designing some items for my game that I have a fairly large D20 Modern collection with all sorts of cool stuff scattered in the various books. My biggest problem is finding the exact item I'm after without having to look through all my books/pdfs. The solution of course is index of everything in my D20 Modern collection.

Indexing all my books and files will be a Herculean if I do it by myself so I'm throwing it out there as a community project. How many people would be willing to particpate in building the D20 Modern Index? Right now I have an Excel spreadsheet with a basic format that I'm using. What I'm looking for is people who are willing to volunteer thier time to index the D20 Modern products that they own and share it with everyone else working on the project. Eventually I'd like to make monthly releases available to the community.

Anyone interested?

I think you would have to include descriptions of the contents to make the index useful. I own a few, and can do some. However, if we want a pretty-looking index, wikicities is the best place for that.

Contents, with a Source column for the products. Attached is my prototype spreadsheet with some of the data filled in. It's current form isn't locked in and any comments you might have are appreciated.

Eventually I'd like to make it available on the web, the wiki format may be one way of doing that

Attachments

• d20 Modern Index.xls
    25 KB · Views: 71

Roudi

First Post
Hehe, true. But it also means I can't tell what kind of formatting you want for the database (ie, what parameters you want filled out for each work). If you could post a list, I could get started with the products on my hard drive / bookshelf.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Openoffice.org is free and will open and xls file and save back to it.

Can't get out of it that easy

Attached is a .mht version, you should be able to view it in IE. You may get a warning from IE when you try open it.

Attachments

• d20 Modern Index.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads