• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Modern Open Call for Writers and Artists

D_Sinclair

Banned
Banned
Sheridan said:
I was one of those seven, as several of my submissions appear in the list of contents, but I never recieved anything via snail-mail, nor anything via e-mail after an initial acceptance letter and a note that a contract would be forthcoming. Is it safe to assume you aren't going to be using any of the forementioned material unless its submitted again under the next open call? I'd like to know just in case I have the opportunity to use the material elsewhere (writers gotta eat and all).
Thanks for your time,
-Sheridan

Unfortunately, your nick here on enworld isn't helping me much in trying to figure out which of the authors you are. Give me a real name and I can let my boss know you're still around, since he has been banished from posting on enworld. PMs and email aren't viable as the company no longer springs for community support. It will be a few days before he responds, however, as he is away for his grandmother's funeral and will be back later this week.

Sheridan

First Post
D_Sinclair said:
Unfortunately, your nick here on enworld isn't helping me much in trying to figure out which of the authors you are.

Sorry - I really should use a sig - this is Scott Moore, author of the Sidekick, Monster Hunter, Polyhistor, and Trophy Hunter classes. I also had some feats and backgrounds accepted according to the original e-mail I recieved back in June. Since the dealine was extended, I ended up submitting some additional material (classes, backgrounds, etc.), but haven't heard anything on those. My contact information (e-mail and snail mail versions) are included in each of the files I submitted.

D_Sinclair said:
It will be a few days before he responds, however, as he is away for his grandmother's funeral and will be back later this week.

Please pass my condolances along to Dana as well.
Thanks,
*Sheridan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads