• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Modern Resources

DiamondB

Explorer
With the loss of Polyhedron (I know a bit late, but I only worry about things when it affects me) what resources are out there for d20 Modern (and it's spin-offs, Past & Future). I don't me the big stuff (i.e. Players Companion) by the Game Mechanics, I mean little things, adventures and such. I'd say maps (because I loved the maps in Polyhedron), but with Modern it isn't terribly difficult to come by working maps (Future is a different story, but again that doesn't concern me, at least right now).

malladin

Explorer
There's a whole host of D20 Modern support products available for download in PDF format at RGNow:

http://www.rpgnow.com/default.php?cPath=1_293&

Given that I've a vested interest here, I'd also like to direct you to our own D20 Modern product, Martial Avengers - a player's support product for String and Fast heroes, and a great resource for anyone wanting to run games on with a western action cinema feel.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_293_345&products_id=2664&

Hope you find something that interests you.

Cheerio,

Ben

Roudi

First Post
"We've been mentioned on teley!"

Er, ahem. Pardon the obscure Monty Python quote, I'm just rather excited that someone other than myself mentioned MODERNIZED. You've made me a happy man, Tom Cashel!

MODERNIZED is a free PDF e-zine dedicated to Modern and Future gaming. We have two issues out so far that are chock full of free d20 gaming goodness. Did I mention that it's free?

MODERNIZED may be found here. I hope you enjoy. We're also accepting submissions for our upcoming third issue, so if you have any of your own creations that you want to showcase, drop us a line a MODERNIZED@IntrepidHeroes.com

Prest0

First Post
jaerdaph said:
12 to Midnight produces d20 Modern horror themed adventures available as PDFs from RPGNow, and they have a really cool Web site:

www.12tomidnight.com

Woohoo! Thanks for the mention, jaerdaph.

Here's a few resources I keep bookmarked:

Modern Heroes
The Forge: Modern
Seventh Sanctum random name generators. All sorts of categories, including character names, Lovecraftian names, equipment names, etc.
Warehouse 23 basement You know that warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc? Just imagine what was in those other boxes!
New Moon Investigations Neat free modern campaign setting that goes hand in hand with our own free Pinebox setting.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Terra Modern?

DiamondB said:
With the loss of Polyhedron (I know a bit late, but I only worry about things when it affects me) what resources are out there for d20 Modern (and it's spin-offs, Past & Future). I don't me the big stuff (i.e. Players Companion) by the Game Mechanics, I mean little things, adventures and such. I'd say maps (because I loved the maps in Polyhedron), but with Modern it isn't terribly difficult to come by working maps (Future is a different story, but again that doesn't concern me, at least right now).

You aren't planning another PbP are you? ;)

Remove ads