• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Modern Resources

DiamondB

Explorer
Supporter
Wow! Thanks for the response, there is far more out there than I expected. Should keep me going for a bit.

TerraDave said:
You aren't planning another PbP are you? ;)

Let's just say I'm kicking some thoughts around. :cool:

C. Baize

First Post
DiamondB said:
With the loss of Polyhedron (I know a bit late, but I only worry about things when it affects me) what resources are out there for d20 Modern (and it's spin-offs, Past & Future). I don't me the big stuff (i.e. Players Companion) by the Game Mechanics, I mean little things, adventures and such. I'd say maps (because I loved the maps in Polyhedron), but with Modern it isn't terribly difficult to come by working maps (Future is a different story, but again that doesn't concern me, at least right now).

Modern Backdrops is in my (biased) opinion quite a nice general resource to keep and use.
Disclaimer: My wife wrote it, I edited it, and we make money off of it. There's my vested interest.

Other than that, I'd say things like Blood and Guts: Modern Military (you can get the whole line for $10 here, which includes the absolutely fanfreakinTASTIC Vossburg supplement. Also the Modern System supplements at RPGObjects...

C. Baize

First Post
kingpaul said:
That was fun to work on, thanks. :)

Heh. It's fun to work WITH. :)

I'm thinking of using it to stat out the main characters from the S.W.A.T. movie. Just for fun... put them up on my site for people to grab and use.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads