• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Online Dating Packages

GeeksDreamGirl

First Post
Hi everyone!

E here, owner and lead writer at Geek's Dream Girl. Just figured I'd pop my head in to say hello and let you know that if you have any questions about me or my services, feel free to contact me. I don't want this thread to turn into a quasi-advertisement for my services, because that's not what ENWorld is about.

Thank you to those who have stepped up to the plate to clear up any confusion or questions that have come up already. My FAQ (FAQ : Geek's Dream Girl) also answers many, many ... well, FAQs. ;-)

I'm reachable through Twitter (@geeksdreamgirl), email (e at geeksdreamgirl.com), and through the live chat box in the sidebar of my services pages during working hours.

To answer the question about my affiliation with RPGNow/DriveThruRPG, please reference this post by Sean Patrick Fannon: RPGnet Forums - View Single Post - Online dating on RPGNow

For those who have not already met me at Origins or GenCon, I will be participating in DC Gameday. Both days, both sessions. You can spot me by the pink stripe in my hair.

And shameless blog plug - my series of posts on the new 4e supplement Primal Power will be going up starting tomorrow afternoon. It's geared toward those of us who choose our powers based on roleplay potential rather than the numbers.

Many thanks again for the kind words!

e.

The Shaman

First Post
That's simply a brilliant idea. I don't know if it works. I'm not sure it's completely honest. But it's a brilliant idea.

They're geniuses for thinking this up. I wonder how many buyers they get.
I agree. More than a bit odd, but very clever nonetheless.

I hope she makes a go of it, and I hope her clients are successful.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads