• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 System Miniatures Battles?

CyricPL

First Post
So I've noticed that lots of people complain about the colectible nature of D&D minis. That's not me, I like the ton of D&D minis I've got. But what bothers me is actually the stat cards -- I'd like to see a d20 minis battle game that has compiled "army lists" or even a better set of cost calculation rules for generating/converting creatures or "troops." Does anyone know of anything like this already available, either on-line or in print? Even a listing of the info from the existing stat cards in an index would be nice.

CyricPL

First Post
Thanks, I'll check that out.

I was also wondering what people thought about restructuring the turn sequence even in small scale skirmish games to a more traditional minis battle one, ala:

Move Phase
Ranged Phase
Melee Phase
Morale Phase

or something like that. If one was to do that, should all minis perform the given action at once, or still two models a time, or somewhere in between?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads