D20Future - BUGHUNTERS MOREAU

Festy_Dog

First Post
Noticed a boo-boo with my skill points so i fixed that, but for the bonus points that we get during travel I imagine Gramps keeping himself busy by helping with maintenance and stuff, so I decided to put a point into repair and a point into knowledge (tech). That sound alright?

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Ok Karl, just to let you know, I'll be out of town for a few days secondary to a family vacation. Will be back on Sat night....Squeek will just lay low for the trip....dreamin' of bein' free to live, to explore, to see how little explosives is required to take down buildings....(damn this rat is a little...umm...one track minded...)

Ferrix

Explorer
Thunder will put the point for Knowledge into tech for when he helps out Gramps in repairs, but he'll put the other point into Gamble due to his consistently beating Gramps at cards in their off time ;)

Karl Green

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
If you re-recruit, count me in. This looks like a lot of fun. :)

Sure if you want to... the ONLY positions open right now though are Medic and Rifleman. If you choice eiither of those I will remove one of the NPC. You get to start at 2nd level but you will be 3rd after the first adventure :)

Ferrix said:
Thunder will put the point for Knowledge into tech for when he helps out Gramps in repairs, but he'll put the other point into Gamble due to his consistently beating Gramps at cards in their off time :)

hehehe good and bad for Gramp's ;)

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Deuce has been posted.

Deuce: plays card tricks, tends to use two guns, and a tendency to display two personalties. He's calm and well-spoken, if maybe a little off-putting (creepy?) most of the time, but in combat he tends to get a little... excited. Like, grinning madly and holding down the trigger excited.

Mechanically, I looked at the first adventure and thought that being able to use autofire twice in a round would be beneficial. So whenever he can he'll wield the medium submachine gun in one hand and the light submachine gun in the other and cover eight 5' squares a round. If denied this option due to the closeness of opponents, two combat knives is pretty snappy too.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
He looks good. As your request for combat load I assume it looks something like this...

Medium Flak Armor [with your natural DR, it is DR 3 vs, impact attacks and DR 6 vs. ballistic attacks]
Combat Helm Array & Transponder
Mess Harness and Field Pack (add +2 to your STR for carrying cap/total of +4 for a 18 STR for Deuce)
HK-Ko 10mm Submachine Gun (4 extra clips)
pair of RM-11 Machine Pistol (2 extra clips for each)
UT "Enforcer" 14mm Gyrojet Heavy Pistol (with 1 extra clip)
UT "Hunter" 10mm Medium Pistol (with 2 extra clip)
Combat Knife
Hand Grenade (one Frag, one Concussion, Two Fireflush, two Smoke)
Advanced First Aid Kit
15 day Field Ration pack
(total weight 58 lbs/light encumbrance)

Remove ads