D20Future - BUGHUNTERS MOREAU

Karl Green

First Post
? ;)
Extra Combat knife ok, extra clips for Hvy & Md pistol ok BUT carrying six pistols is probably a bit much and they would not approve it for your first combat mission. After that they will cut you more slack

Add 2.5lbs to your combat load

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Karl Green said:
? ;)
Extra Combat knife ok, extra clips for Hvy & Md pistol ok BUT carrying six pistols is probably a bit much....

Like I said, extravagent. ;) His obsession with having two of everything is the least of his "eccentricities." :D

Karl Green

First Post
:confused:

hehehe OOHHH you mean the shooting :)

I will be posting soon... I just wanted to be sure about where you were going (and now that Brute has I assume all is in agreement)

Bobitron

Explorer
Karl,

If you are considering adding another player in the future, keep me in mind. I would love to join up. I just picked up Future, and I'm itching to play.

Bobitron

Explorer
Karl Green said:
:D no problem... it seems to have slowed down to only a few players so I am sure we will have openings soon :(

Very cool, thanks. I will whip up a character tomorrow in anticipation.

Bobitron

Explorer
Hi Karl. Had some free time today, so here's my character. I'm ready to join whenever, if you want to wait until the next deployment thats cool with me.

Name: Erik02313042 "Grail"
Race: Male Canine Moreau
Class: Dedicated Hero 3

Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity 10 (+0)
Constitution 16 (+3)
Intelligence 14 (+2)
Wisdom 17 (+3)
Charisma 13 (+1)

Hit Points 16
Speed 30 (20 encumbered)
Fort +5 [+2 base, +3 Con]
Ref +1 [+1 base, +0 Dex]
Will +6 [+2 base, +3 Wis, +1 Racial]
Initiative +0
BAB/Grapple: +2/+2
Melee Attack: +2
Ranged Attack: +2
Defense 14 [10, +2 equip, +2 class], Touch 12, Flat 14
DR: 1/-, 3/impact, 6/ballistic with armor
Action Points: 6

Special Abilities:
*Damage Reduction 1/-: Due to chemical treatments that increased bone and skin density and the introduction of biocompatible plastics injected at vital locations during the "vat grown" creation, Moreau's are more resistant to damage then most.
*Enhanced Carrying Capacity: Again due to genetic and chemical treatments, the Moreau character is considered to have a +2 bonus to Strength for the purpose of determining carrying capacity (see D20Modern pg. 121)
*Low-Light Vision: All Moreau can see twice as far as normal humans in poor lighting conditions. They can still distinguish colors, even in dim lighting.
*Strong Willed: +1 to Will saves. With special conditioning and training, Moreau gain strong the normal willpower to better help them cope with the terrible things that might encounter out in the fringes of the galaxy.
*Jump Sickness Resistance: Moreau add +8 to Will saves vs. Jump Sickness, a condition that affects any know lifeform when crossing the stellar distances.
*Scent (Ex): Canine Moreaus can detect approaching enemies, sniff out hidden foes, and track by scent of smell (see D20Modern pg. 228). Can use Survival or WIS to make roll. Canine Moreau also gain +2 to Survival/WIS rolls when using the Scent ability.

Skills:
Balance +0
Bluff +1
Climb +0
Computer Use +2
Concentration +3
Craft (Pharmaceutical) +7, 3 ranks, +2 bonus
Disguise +1
Drive +1, 1 rank
Escape Artist +0
Forgery +2
Gamble +3
Gather Information +1
Hide +0
Intimidate +1
Jump +0
Knowledge (Behavioral Science) +4, 2 ranks
Knowledge (Earth and Life Science) +5, 3 ranks
Knowledge (Tactics) +4, 2 ranks
Listen +7, 4 ranks
Move Silently +0
Navigate +2
Perform +1
Read/Write (English)
Research +2
Ride +0
Search +2
Sense Motive +8, 5 ranks
Speak (English)
Spot +7, 4 ranks
Survival +9, 6 ranks
Swim +0
Treat Injury +13, 6 ranks, +4 bonus, additional +2 when using Advanced Medkit

Feats:
Light Armor Proficiency
Medium Armor Proficiency
Personal Firearm Proficiency
Advanced Firearm Proficiency (can use autofire)
Combat Martial Arts (deal 1d4 lethal or non-lethal)
Medical Expert (+2 to Craft-Pharmaceutical and Treat Injury checks)
Surgery

Talents:
Healing Knack (+2 bonus to Treat Injury checks)
Healing Touch (Heals 2 HP more than normal with Surgery or kit)

Combat Load (Typical).

Medium Flak Armor
[Type: Tactical; Equipment Bonus: +2; DR 2 (impact)/ 5 (ballistic); Armor Penalty: -2; Speed (30ft): 25ft; Wt: 8lbs]

Ma-32 10mm 'Charged' Assault Rifle: Attack +3
[DAM 2d10 (2d6 on the Low-G setting); Crit 20; Type: Ballistic; Range: 90ft; ROF: S, A; Magazine: 100box; Size: Large; Wt: 9lbs Special: Ignores 2 points of Ballistic DR], 3 magazines, CAT scope for +1 bonus to attack rolls

UT "Hunter" 10mm Medium Pistol: Attack +2
[DAM 2d6; Crit 20; Type: Ballistic; Range: 40ft; ROF: S; Magazine: 20box; Size: Small; Wt: 3lbs. Special: Ignores 2 points of Ballistic DR], 2 magazines

Combat Knife: Attack +2
[DAM: 1d8; Crit: 20/x3; Type: Piercing; Size: Small Wt: 1lb]

Combat Helmet Array with Transponder, Harness and Field Pack, Advanced Medical Kit (includes four doses of each of Antitoxin, Neutrad, and Sporekill) [5lbs], Hand Grenades (fragmentation 3, concussion 3, smoke 3) [18lb], Field pack rations x6 [3lbs]

Encumbrance: 43 light, 86 medium, 130 heavy.
Current Encumbrance: 51 pounds, Medium load. Can quick release field pack as a Move-Action to drop down to light, loses all grenades and rations.

Edit: Name change

Last edited:

Remove ads