• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Daily Art Preview

Cirex

First Post
frankthedm said:
Were not skull lords skulls set up each facing a different way?

Think so. I actually remember the Skull Lord because a friend lent me his MM V (I kinda refuse to buy so many Monster Manuals) and I was browsing it looking for a refreshing challenge for my level 7 party and I found the Skull Lord.

I'm using it as the spokesman of someone else, so I may not even get to fight with it.

Nightchilde-2

First Post
Kishin said:
For some reason I really like the three headed look.

They feel very...vintage to me.

They remind me of the 3-headed Transformers from the (original, animated) Transformers movie.

Guilty or...Innocent?

(Not that that's necessarily a bad thing for that movie was full of win and awesome (for 1986ish))

Klaus

First Post
The skull lord is one of the best pictures I've seen from Franz Vohwinkel. Well done (and I liked the original Steve Prescott one).

Trolls

First Post
I'm very impressed with the trolls. It looks like we have a regular troll and a war troll (I know that's been mentioned somewhere before), though I don't know what the centre one is.

I do wonder why the left troll's right arm is fainter. I expect it's because the art overlaps with some text.

Dragonbait

Explorer
Trolls said:
I'm very impressed with the trolls. It looks like we have a regular troll and a war troll (I know that's been mentioned somewhere before), though I don't know what the centre one is.

The middle one is a giant amphibious one-headed-two-headed Northern reticulating green troll.

Remove ads