• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Danger Girl: Girls Just Want to Blow Up Terrorists - Wed 4p - 8p, Sat 3:30-7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbalicious said:
Do they make bikinis in my size? And I ain't got no happy clam... but I got me some juggs!
How about a skin tight leather jumpsuit and matching whip? And do you have a beautiful brown wig to go with said jumpsuit and whip?

Bubbalicious

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
How about a skin tight leather jumpsuit and matching whip? And do you have a beautiful brown wig to go with said jumpsuit and whip?

Just mentally figuring how many cows I have to kill!

I'm thinking of running a second session of this game Wednesday from 4-8.

Can any of those interested play then?

The following people would get dibs:
(1) Seonaid
(2) Alenda
(3) Bubbalicious
(4) Nareau
(5) Hypersmurf

If you're signed up for the Saturday session and want to switch out, that's also cool. :)

Also - for this session, I think I'd prefer getting enough chicks to play the chicks. It's not a necessity, but - for this reason - I'll probably give girls priority. I'm sexist like that.

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
That time doesn't work for me. :( Actually . . . neither time works for me. :( But alt me anyway. I'll try to work stuff out if a slot opens. :)

Bubbalicious

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I'm thinking of running a second session of this game Wednesday from 4-8.

Can any of those interested play then?

The following people would get dibs:
(1) Seonaid
(2) Alenda
(3) Bubbalicious
(4) Nareau
(5) Hypersmurf

If you're signed up for the Saturday session and want to switch out, that's also cool. :)

Also - for this session, I think I'd prefer getting enough chicks to play the chicks. It's not a necessity, but - for this reason - I'll probably give girls priority. I'm sexist like that.

Would this mean you dropping out of TU's Culper Ring at the same time? I'm 1st alternate for that also. I'd love to play both, but yours would be an ever-so-slightly higher priority. In a perfect world (for me, but that's all that REALLY matters :D ), someone else would move from the Saturday to the Wednesday game and I could play both, but if not, then yeah, count me in Wednesday!

That confusing enough for ya?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads