• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Daredevil Season 4 under development for Disney+

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I'd be happier with no more punisher ever, but I can ignore him easily enough. Just don't ever make him the central issue of a season of the show of a character I actually care about.

And Luke and Jessica need a season before anyone else.

And yes more Iron Fist, but only if they replace him, reboot the story, or kill him off and have a younger character that isn't a bland white guy take his place. I like Danny in the comics, and especially in that one spider-man cartoon, but the netflix iron fist just wasn't it.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I'd be happier with no more punisher ever, but I can ignore him easily enough. Just don't ever make him the central issue of a season of the show of a character I actually care about.

And yes more Iron Fist, but only if they replace him, reboot the story, or kill him off and have a younger character that isn't a bland white guy take his place. I like Danny in the comics, and especially in that one spider-man cartoon, but the netflix iron fist just wasn't it.
af96347aa8e1c705c8897e9fd525c8b9.gif

wmarshal

Villager

At the end of season 2 of Iron Fist it sure looked like they were going to transition to NightWing.

Remove ads