DARK•HERITAGE -- 16 installments to date, updated April 20th

Right, on, Hastur. Eberron does tend to coincide with a lot of my tastes in gaming, in a lot of ways. Our other game with this same group is Eberron; we're running through the modules arc.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I've just resumed my reading of your story hour, given the slight similarities between our games. I should have a few questions for you in a few days once I've caught up.

I typed up about half of another update during lunch today; I'll try to finish tomorrow and get another official post up.

Cambpell, I do still want to "talk shop" about DMing a game of this nature as well. I'll fire you off an email tomorrow.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Stockdale said:
You said "the only Unbred among them clearly a foreigner and a hairy savage" as though that was some sort of bad thing.

That is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever heard you say :lol:.

And, Josh, thanks for the update. We are starting to catch up a bit, aren't we? It's a good thing the game will resume soon!!

Yes, we are catching up. This next update should have the fight in the Steams with the "ninja-pirates" (not an actual in-game term, but that's what my notes call them), and then one more session to do the rats and the aftermath of that.

And after that, we better play again or I won't have anything to write!

Album Cover X

First Post
I've been trying to read more Story Hours as of late... This one is very solid... Bravo Josh... I'll be here to read future updates... And maybe someday I'll have the time/courage to post my own...

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
JDyal: I'll be sending an email your way tommorow.

Quickbeam and Shadowlight: I'm really digging how well your characters play off of one another.

When I have more time I hope to have a few questions about the game.

Remove ads