DARK•HERITAGE -- 16 installments to date, updated April 20th

I'm going as fast as I can! ;) Luckily, I'm making these updates faster than we're actually playing, so in theory we'll get caught up sometime in the (relatively) near future.

shadowlight

First Post
Just in case any of the readers are interested, here's a cross-sectional map of the Dark Heritage world I just finished:

DarkHeritageWorldsmall.jpg

Last edited:

ledded

Herder of monkies
Niiiiiice map. I *really* like that map. And the story hour is coming along very nicely JD, major props to you.

Last edited:

shadowlight

First Post
Quickbeam said:
The image is gone. Wha' happened?
It's linked from my geocities website, so you may have to hit refresh or right click on the empty image and select View Image...

BTW, that's my old Spelljammer 3E website from back in the day... http://www.geocities.com/tgomm/

ledded said:
Niiiiiice map. I *really* like that map. And the story hour is coming along very nicely JD, major props to you.

Thanks!! It was fun to make. I decided to break out my old Wacom digitizing tablet so I actually "drew" most of it. I used radically different techniques on the different cloud layers just to learn more Photoshop tricks. My next map will be the an overland map of the main Day Realm continent... Have we named that one yet Josh?

shadowlight said:
My next map will be the an overland map of the main Day Realm continent... Have we named that one yet Josh?
I haven't, no. I've been hesitant to throw out too many exotic names which end up just confusing everyone who isn't familiar with them. Which, in this case, would be everybody. That's part of the reason I've used somewhat familiar names for characters as well.

I probably should name that one, though. It's kinda important after all.

ledded said:
Thanks for the comments! The campaign is really fun for me to run, to.

Last edited:

Remove ads