Dark Deeds On White Mountain--Game Thread

Krug

Newshound
"Ah you not be lonely without your mules mayor?" replies Dentmus. The druid eyes Mist in a rather gleeful way, rubbing his hands constantly.

G

Guest 11456

Ka’ashawndrah

*The elven maiden listens to the mayor's words. Then she steps forward.*

"I will need a mount then. Also, where can we purchase supplies for the trip?"

Gray Shade

First Post
The mayor visibly relaxes talking to someone other than Mist. "Very good! Yes! I'm sure that the butcher would be willing to provide you with rations for your journey, and Hamdur and Gel can loan you saddles, saddlebags, and the such to carry your provisions."

Last edited:

Gray Shade

First Post
Tailspinner, Lazlow, Krug:
[sblock]Above the murmur of townsfolk wishing you luck and behind the sound of the Mayor's voice, your keen ears pick up faint screams and rumbles from the mine entrance. You look and see a thin trail of smoke from the cave.[/sblock]

"And of course, you can visit our own Elves, Fenway and Elehandra, at their dry goods store for any last minute supplies," the Mayor finishes. "Anything else?"

Last edited:

Gray Shade

First Post
The Mayor rolls his eyes at Dentmus, and says in a voice that is not quite mean-spirited: "This from a wanderer whose usual company is pigs and birds."

(OOC: I'm changing the Mayor's text to Orange so that it doesn't become confused with Krug)

G

Guest 11456

Ka’ashawndrah

*The elf suddenly cocks her ear toward the mine and then looks toward it. Then she begins running in the direction of the mine.*

"Then mine! Something is amiss! Hurry!"

Krug

Newshound
Dentmus looks up, then points to a thin trail of smoke from the cave. "Oh dearie me.. one of the dwarves been smokin' while minin' again?"

Fenris

Adventurer
Tailspinner said:
*The elf suddenly cocks her ear toward the mine and then looks toward it. Then she begins running in the direction of the mine.*

"Then mine! Something is amiss! Hurry!"

Haakon begins running towards the mine as well, sounding the mine alarm signal on his horn as he runs.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lars at first doesn't notice everyone's alarm, but then sees Haakon take off and notices the screams. Growling at himself for his slowness, he drops his mug of ale, and runs after Haakon as he unslings his great-axe from his back.

He tries to catch up with Haakon, gruffly saying as he gets closer, "I'm right with you, my friend!"

Remove ads