Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: LOL I wonder why? My work computer can't access anything other than the company intranet :-(. I have added your damage on to the tentacle just didn't mention it as you all just cheezed it.

OOC: Well, I have some extra rights as software developer. I have access to microsoft virtual academy and due some training videos, you tube (but I expect they will close this one eventually) - similarly, I can access ENW, but not circus maximus, I can go to Reddit, but not paizo etc...there are some illogical things. But until July, coyote net worked just fine. I guess, somebody looked through the logs and decided it was unacceptable.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC:
OOC: Well, I have some extra rights as software developer. I have access to microsoft virtual academy and due some training videos, you tube (but I expect they will close this one eventually) - similarly, I can access ENW, but not circus maximus, I can go to Reddit, but not paizo etc...there are some illogical things. But until July, coyote net worked just fine. I guess, somebody looked through the logs and decided it was unacceptable.
Ye I couldn't justify internet access in a retail platoon, I even tried and it just hit the intranet. One of my less productive days.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Not entirely sure why I was waiting for saves before moving on.

As the door swings open and your sight returns the ringing in your ears fades you see a small room. The room is completely full with well everything books lay everywhere open on various pages, hand mirrors,scarves, jewelry, cooking utensils everything is just strewn around in hodgepodge piles. The walls are covered with mirrored tiles making it very difficult to discern the size of the room or even what is where. The illumination seems to be provided by a large glowing rock set into the roof, in the center of the room a gaudy rug lays on the floor a circular stone rolls around in circle.

ecfadf54ebcecbf708ec2a2aecbc6608.jpg

Azurewraith

Explorer
Kalveen looks at the disc circling the floor but stops short of the rug, it looks out of place, everything else in the room seems to have been left where it fell but this rug is very deliberately placed.

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen goes to pull the rug, but the flash at the door reminded him that Enid could be devious.

OOC: can he look for traps? [roll0] if not, he will still move the rug.

Remove ads