Dark Fairytale IC

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen watches with horror as the rug envelopes his lord. "NOOO!" he screams and lashes out at it.

[sblock=actions]

[roll0]

[roll1] slashing

[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
and finally Leonin's blast of frost does little to the "Vile decor."
OOC: Just to be clear, does little because I rolled poorly or it shows some resistance to cold?

A turn is 6seconds so 4x6=16 so about 3rounds to a min.
OOC: When I went to school, 4x6 was 24. Maybe that's imperial system multiplication? :D If one round is 6 seconds, it is ten rounds to a minute

Seeing Colember engulfed, Leonan concludes the best way to defeat the rug is to cut it wide open. Or burn it, but that would probably result in smoked prince.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: next to the rug
Standard: [roll0]
[roll1]
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Just to be clear, does little because I rolled poorly or it shows some resistance to cold?

OOC: When I went to school, 4x6 was 24. Maybe that's imperial system multiplication? :D If one round is 6 seconds, it is ten rounds to a minute

Seeing Colember engulfed, Leonan concludes the best way to defeat the rug is to cut it wide open. Or burn it, but that would probably result in smoked prince.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: next to the rug
Standard: [roll0]
[roll1]
[/sblock]
GM: Yep you just rolled bad. And Urm maths.... its still early.

After his mental assault failed to find any intelligence in the animated rug Kaleth pulls a pair of daggers from his belt. He waits till Colember struggles free of the thick fabric and then tosses one of the daggers at the rug.

[sblock=Action]drawing daggers, moving into range, and throwing one at the rug.
[roll0]
[roll1][/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Kalveen slashes at the rug currently engulfing Colember dealing what he thinks is a decent ammount of damage, hard to tell when its a rug... As the rug is struck Colember feels a portion of the damage inflicted upon the rug burn into his flesh. Using the pain as motivation Colember erupts from the rug his vision blurs for a moment as light once again floods his eyes and air once again fills his lungs. In an unusual move Leonan clearly not fearing the rug walks straight up to it and jabs it with his dagger, leaving a decent sized hole in the rug. Kaleth clearly not as bold as Leonan must have had some minor rug based trauma as a child and is content to nearly hurl his dagger from a distance his aim is true.

The rug reacts to the last person to strike it Leonin wrapping itself around the half-elf in a loving if not to tight embrace.

GM: Colember takes 5damage from Kalveen before he managed to break free. Leo takes 12 points of damage from the rug and is also suffocating, restrained and blind. DC 13 to escape the grapple. Back to you guys.

River Song

Explorer
"My lord!" Kalveen shouts with relief.

He quickly looks around the room, trying to see any exits to the place. Before attacking again.

[sblock=action]

[roll0]
[roll1] slashing

[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan gasps as the thing envelops him. Seeing the effect and feeling it makes for quite a difference. But quickly wriggling against the material before it tightens fully, he manages to escape with just few bruises.

Remove ads