Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
The door opens easily and on the other side is a large circular room that must be atleast 50ft. A large blue circle is drawn upon the floor
0b3fd3d6e2f1c7647d103d442b63c0db.jpg

Shrouded by a black smoke billowing from a series of large round metal bowls filled with glowing coals. The children are all standing in the center circle, they look almost as if some unseen force from the ceiling is holding them up, their eyes rolled into the back of heads. The small hairs on your body all stand on end as the air crackles with magical energy. Enid is no where to be found.

GM: The braziers are located in four outer circles with the children in the very center circle. The circle itself doesn't fit the entire chamber it is possible to squeeze round the edges without entering the circle if you so desire.

Well this is it best of luck.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan peeks into the room, awed by the complexity of the ritual.

He tries to determine how far along it is and would destroying the circle kill the children or free them.

[roll0]

OOC: Oh, yeah! Lucky me!

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: It's a good job I'm a strong believer in passive skill scores!

The ritual appears to be part way through destroying the circle would indeed free the children but it would appear destroying the circle would not be so simple. The circles appear to be a force barrier, preventing entrance to the center circle.

If the barriers can be destroyed is unknown or what is powering them as the hag is not here perhaps she has left some alternate source of Power.

Neurotic

"We need to find the power source for the ritual! The children May yet be saved if we hurry."

Ooc: is there anything in the room that might serve as such? Or the passage below/inward

Azurewraith

Explorer
The braziers are inside the outer circles, they could be a source. There was also that odd spinning coin downstairs. Hell anything downstairs could be a source it was that much of a messm given you trashed the weird alter you doubt that could be it.

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen looks at the braziers, "Well, let us make a start!" he moves in an attempts to kick one over. He wasn't sure how to disrupt this ritual, but he would try something before he had to resort to ......

Azurewraith

Explorer
The brazier hits the floor and the hot coals spill everywhere, they begin to float around in the air before they solidify into a body and fuses together
7819deed8a8fd65ac58771661eb77ee7.jpg

GM: Roll ini anyone above a 16 may act.
Your currabtly confined to just the edges of the barrier so only one person will be able to get info melee range at a time. Currently that spot is occupied by Kalveen

Neurotic

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Colember dashes the other way around the outer edge of the circle, hoping to come up the other side.

OOC: 50 x 3.14 = 157 = 2 rounds dashing, 3rd round move 27 ft and attack.

Remove ads