Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Ahhh I'm god awful at maths, to the point it isn't even funny anything above basic addition, subtraction, division and multiplication is beyond me.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Lepnin's quip must of had some great magical power as he practically blows the thing in half with his spell.

Collecting itself the mephit responds with its own blast of heat that blankets the area. Before Colember can move to far an invisible force rends into his side. As slowly a long set of claws is seen retracting from its side as it slowly manifests an arm, then a face Enid! The hag grins and taunts Colember a large grin plastered across her face.
417ba85cf207e9c8853a0d6f89f2f78d.jpg

GM: DC 11 Dex save or take 6 damage 1/2 on save.
Colember also takes 8 damage from Enid's attack. Speaking of Colember unless I missed it there was no init roll.

Everyone else may act. That mephit is looking like it has one foot in the grave.

Kaleth scans the room calmly until his eyes locate Enid. The Hag was the impetuous of this ritual. If it died then the children would be safe and the threat to this forest ended. The Order had trained him to control his emotions and channel them into weapons. Kaleth moved closer to the Hag. He shaped the hatred and disgust he had for the Hag and her plan into a spear and thrust it at the hags mind.

[sblock=Action]Moving to within 60 ft of Enid. Spending 3 Psi to manifest Psionic Blast. Enid takes [roll0][/sblock]

Remove ads