Dark Fairytale IC

After having done a perrimiter search Shildoor walks up to the house and finds a window near one of his companions, his Head beeing almost as Big as the window, and calls through it.
"There is nothing to be found on the Outside of his Home!"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Nothing inside either. Let's drop the gear and get the zombies!" Leonan suggests as he pulls out of the house.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Yes, let us vanquish the unholy creatures." To Shildor, "Just be sure to let me past you to get to the enemies, some of us are capable of holding our own in combat."

OOC: Hey, I was the tank here first! Of course, not tanking will allow me to hurt things more. Which is a net positive.

"Dulan, where can we find the Croft Inn?" Shavara asks the guard.

"Let's drop off any unneeded equipment at the Inn and then head back to the workshop. And I will gladly stay behind Shildoor."

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Market place" Dulan replies.

GM: I'll hold up here until [MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION] can chime in as he has a specfic set of skills that should help out here.

Kaleth squeezes into the already packed room and looks around. Noticing Shavra with a stack of papers Kaleth's voice echos in everyone head.

Please bring the papers. I can investigate them further later.

He then approaches the stove that looking at Leonan. He places his hand on the top of the stove and closes his eyes. He let's his awakened mind sift through the mental ghosts that surround any object. He begins to try and have those ghost materialize into the faces of anyone who recently used the stove. Kaleth then replays the last hour of events that happened around the stove.

OOC: Using Psychic Investigation class feature on the stove. By concentrating on an object I'm holding for 10 minutes, I learn the object's history. I see/hear its surroundings the previous hour and know who hold it in the last 24 hours. Also, for the next 24 hours, I can use an action to locate it and see its surroundings

Azurewraith

Explorer
Kaleth can't see anything in his vision but he can hear something, a metallic clunking sound coming from above. The only thing above the cottage is it's thatched roof.

Remove ads