Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Well, nothing else to see. Let's see the zombies. Hmmm, an idea. Maybe the amulet is some kind of identifier and we would not be attacked if wielding it."
Leonan shrugs
"Still not worth the risks. There are only zombies after all. Famous last words by the less than famous bard." he grins. "Lets burn some flesh."

Shavara leans out of the opening to the attic and says, "Right. We'll stop at the inn on the way to drop off any extra equipment." She then turns around and works her way out the small opening feet first. When she is mostly out, she looks up at a Shildoor, presumably still near by, and says, "Could you help me down?" Like a toy in his arms, she is lowered to the ground. "Let's go," she adds as she picks up her backpack and puts it back on.

Azurewraith

Explorer
The inn is easy to find in that it is sized for the taller humanoids such as humans. Inside is a large common room a roaring fire in the hearth,several round tables at multiple heights occupied by a hand full of patrons including that one guy with his hood drawn sitting in the darkest corner hunched over a drink.
46c980013408f3300b3cb9c8037ee95b.jpg

Behind the bar sized for dwarves a female with a rather magnificent beard stands serving ale.

c43606eddf781990522dcb500f186e84.jpg

GM: Thats right your a tall gnome of you don't have a beard, even the ladies! My wife probably thinks I have a odd fetish after that search.

OOC: I can Shavara's already xD trying to get down then turning around with this annoyed "Help" look on her face.

On a side Note; I'm propably still bending over to fit inside aint I?

Shildoor bends forward to fit his massive frame inside the Inn and walks up to the Barmaid.
For the First Time since arriving in the mountain he could finnaly see properly thanks to the Fire.
"Greetings! We were send here By Captain Bedrock, he said he would arrange Rooms for us."

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: The ceiling will be about 7-8 ft depending on beams and such.

The barmaid smiles"Rooms are all ready, baths available on request your meal has been paid for"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Baths probably better after the job. But I could eat something after I drop off the gear." Leonan flashes a smile toward the girl.

OOC: There has to be one hooded stranger in each inn, they are inn secret police and are actually manifestation of the same god of the inn security throughout the realms. True, if little known, fact! Really!

Shavara lightens her backpack of a change of clothes, bedroll, and various kits she won't need. She washes her hands and face in a water basin before heading downstairs. "We're going to eat first? That's a good idea. I'll have a small glass of wine with lunch, please." She tells the barkeeper.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Colember drops of his pack, leaving behind everything but his weapons and armor, and a pouch of money.

He returns to eat with the others, being extremely fussy with how he wants his food prepared. Scanning around the room, he lets his divine power flow a bit.

OOC: Divine Sense, any celestials, fiends, or undead within 60 feet?

Azurewraith

Explorer
Everyone gets comfortable sat around a table a gnome brings over their meals, as he departs he rolls his eyes at a certain paladins requests. Colembar's divine sense comes up negative.

Remove ads