Dark Fairytale IC

That's outside our pay scale, thinks Shavara. "There are many reason a person can go mad. And there are many horrors in deep caves most of which are not forgotten gods. And some folk are just good at saying they'll pay you next time and making you believe them. But, Felix, you say, was a fanatic? You heard him talking about this old god?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
The barmaid looks sheepish."Well, I, not directly no but he would have conversations with himself and he mentioned whispers, voices, telling him things plans. The skeptical old dwarf scoffs from his table.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"We may have further questions about this later. Do you know if he went into the depths for some reason? Or bought something recovered from there?"
At the final huff from the old dwarf Leonan finally turns toward him
"You, good sir, are quick to dismiss these tales. Do you know something the lady here doesn't? Would you take us into the deep if our job takes us there? Since it is safe, by your word."

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Ha I know that there is no whisperin gods down there, but ya won't get me going down, plenty of other nastiness in the depths. Drow and such like."

"We're not planning to endanger any townfolk with drow and such," Shavara says. To her companions she says, "I think we're done here. Let's finish up and get over to the workshop."

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Looks like everyone is happy

You arrive out side Felix's workshop the guard on the door has changed as he sees you approach he unlocks the door and steps aside. He nods his head at your approach.

The inside of the workshop is dimly lit from the light spilling in through the open door an assortment of tools lay over several tables ranging from delicate jewelers tools to giant forge hammers, well giant to a gnome, a blue print dominates a central desk it has a picture of a man drawn upon it with various dimensions scribbled upon it. A barricaded hatch in the floor must lead to the bad basement.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

OOC: Is the cover big enough for our goliath to fit? Or is it gnome sized?

Examine the blueprint. Perception [roll0]

Hmm, the blueprint isn't blue. Is that important?

after Shildoor had wiggled his way inside he moved towards the barricaded hatch in the floor. "So I would assume that the Undead are below this?"
he kneels down slightly to listen if he can hear anything from the other side of the hatch.

Perception Check: 13

after a moment he grabed his Flail as a joyful grin crept upon his face, "Want me to crack it open?"

Remove ads