Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"How about you just open it instead of cracking it. That way we can close it if things go south. We don't know what's down there besides zombies. And Since they are not the fastest of creatures, we could probably destroy them one by one from above." Leonan keeps well back from the trapdoor, but keeps it within easy reach of his bolts.

Shildoor sighs "Fine... Just Let me know when your Ready"
He then prepairs himself to remove the barricade, shield at the ready to Push Back anything that might Burst forth.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Seems everyone is happy so moving in

Shildor flips the hatch open revealing a short set of stairs ending in a small room around 25ft wide and 15ft long. The room is littered with barrels and boxes all with covered up with tarps,oh and Zombies 5 of them to be precise, each one appears to be mutilated in some way some are missing limbs,others have been split open with vital organs missing. The group of Zombies all appear to be crowding around a particular spot in the room clawing at the floor. Hearing the hatch flip open they turn, hollow eyes soulless and unblinking lock onto you.

GM: Roll imitative anyone above a 13 may act. Holy water forged weapons disable the Zombies undead fortitude feature.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Innitiative: 1D20+3 = [18]+3 = 21

"Marvelous! A opponent! Have at Me!
Shildoor charged inside brandiching his Flail, picking the closest zombie to feel his Strength.
He Swings his shield wide to try and force it to the Ground. Following up with his Flail to try and crush its Skull.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION]: Good crit on init :)
[MENTION=6802065]Searinox Nagharha[/MENTION]: you could simply drop down with the shield under you and crush them all :) Can you charge down the stairs? Never sure between changes in editions :(

Leonan looks down, but his big companion blocks the line of vision so he's forced to advance slowly.
"Can't see."

Initiative: 1D20+4 = [3]+4 = 7
- low roll, I'm after the zombies

Shavara draws her bow. "Oghma knows where this lands." And fires into the group of zombies.
OOC: Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Prince Colember gets a 1d8 inspiration die.

As the arrow flies Shildoor rushes past her down the stairs and into the scrum. To Colember, she gives inspiration, "May the sounds of your sword ring true and carry to your missing companion's ears."

OOC: I have two attacks. So use one to Shove and the other to bash its Head in. So the second Attack is with advantage if i knock it Prone. Tho reading again i do see i did not specify that. My apoligies

Remove ads