Dark*Matter, Discovery: Pushing for Impeachment

kinem

Adventurer
Diego has calmed down considerably since the fight at the house, but he always gets nervous when action is imminent. "So what's the plan? What if he tries to take off?"

Friadoc

Explorer
"If it tries to take off," says Cade. "We stop it, any way possible...we can't let this guy get away, he's just too dangerous."

Cade will adjust the plan, keeping to the original groupings, so as to get the team to approach the plane from two rearward directions, from the blind spot, and hopefully surprise the occupants. If the door to the plane is closed, Cade will see if he can rig things to look like a surprise FFA or TSA inspection.

OOC

Okay, folks, in seven hours I'm gonna be on the road for 8+ hours, so I'll be out of contact, minimum, for the next 16 hours, as I make my way (via car) to PaizoCon. Laters!

iwatt

First Post
Larry had continued stroking Haight along, as they travelled. As soon as they arrived, he looked at Cade and asked. "Want me to fake her death. Not sure if he'll figure out the Hoax in time, but it might just get him to lower his guard, if he thinks it's done."

OOC: real sorry guys. once again forgot, and then I took a holdiay to Easter Island, were I truly was incommunicado...

Friadoc

Explorer
Briefly Cade thinks it over, looking at he others, before he slowly nods an affirmative toward Larry, an affirmative that grows more assuredly.

"Do it," Cade mouths.

OOC

I'm jealous of the trip, that's for sure.

iwatt

First Post
With the nod, Larry once more returns to the suave french mercenary. He suddenly let's out a blood curdling girlish scream, that he cut's off abruptly. "It is done Monsieur. Alas, it was quick, but I fear we must now part. Their reinforcements have just arrived. Please remember us for future arrangements. You can contact me in the same way as you did my former Chef. The name is Jacques."

Shayuri

First Post
Meredith frowns skeptically.

"Wouldn't he know if it happened?" she whispers to Cade. "I mean, that would complete his ritual and send him all kinds of unholy power, wouldn't it?"

Falkus

Explorer
"Yes! YES!" Haight screamed over the radio as he heard Larry fake the death screamm, and then he began to laugh manically. "Power, the power... it's all... nothing's happening..."

"Cliff! What's going on? You promised me the power! You! You! You! You've set me up, you son of a bitch! The government's going to have my head for this! And I get nothing!"

A series of flashes suddenly illuminated the interior of the private plane parked on the runway up ahead, as the team approached it by snowmobile.

Last edited:

iwatt

First Post
His gun in hand, Larry moves towards the nearest window and peers in. Causing chaos and confusion had been his M.O. while running cons, he was just glad it had worked this time.

[sblock] if Larry sees somebody inside, he'll start using lesser concussion to try to knock them out.[/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
While Larry checks the window, Cade circles around toward the planes exit ramp, with his pistol trained upon it. He's fairly confident that Team Libra will be able to keep the plane from leaving or anyone within the plane from escaping unnoticed.

Remove ads