• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark*Matter: Discovery

Friadoc

Explorer
I just cheated and subscribed to the threads, as well as bookmarked them on my iGoogle. :D

Now, though, once I get things worked out, I can post and login from my iPhone, now, too. :D

Muhahaha!

Falkus

Explorer
Just waiting on Cade. I'm going to post a combat update within a day.

We're almost there.

You know, I'm impressed. This game is easily the longest lasting and most prolific I've ever run. Congratulations.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Falkus said:
Just waiting on Cade. I'm going to post a combat update within a day.

We're almost there.

You know, I'm impressed. This game is easily the longest lasting and most prolific I've ever run. Congratulations.

And to you, as well. It's a good game.

Friadoc

Explorer
First off, sorry for the big delay, work has been busy as sin, but it's better in hand, now.

Secondly, I've enjoyed this game, a lot, and it is still the longest play-by-post that I have ever been in and one of the longer single-character campaigns that I've played in, in awhile, so congratulations, too. :D

Falkus

Explorer
That's twice now that Meredith has been saved from possession just because of the +2 bonus to saves against magic/psionics she gets from her template.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads