• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark*Matter: Discovery

Friadoc

Explorer
Yeah, 5th level. We almost hit 6th, only short 500 XP for it, but now I gotta decide my class routes and advanced classes, where possible.

Very cool adventure, spooked me a smidge on whether we'd make it or not. :D

iwatt

First Post
Very cool adventure....and Larry now is going to learn Russian. You never know when pretending to be a russian spy is going to come in handy

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, Falkus, roughly how much In-Character downtime are we looking at?

I'm trying to figure out my rough "piece" that I'm working on and I just wanna know how much time Team Libra has to work with.

Thanks.

Falkus

Explorer
The new IC thread should start sometime next week.

Oh, and don't forget to divide up the magic and psionic items you recovered, though it should be fairly obvious who gets what.

Here's the list:
Wand of the lesser magus: stores three spell levels and lets silent spell be used twice a day for free

Shield of the Confronter: +2 shield bonus with a +1 magic bonus and no armor penalty.

Holster of Concealment: Turns any gun invisible in the holster and can be drawn instantly.

Blade Focusing Ring: Gives a +2 to hit and a +3 to damage with a psi-blade.

Cufflinks of Disguise: Casts change self on the wearer three times a day.

Watch of Power: Gives the owner four extra power points a day.

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Falkus said:
The new IC thread should start sometime next week.

Oh, and don't forget to divide up the magic and psionic items you recovered, though it should be fairly obvious who gets what.

Here's the list:
Wand of the lesser magus: stores three spell levels and lets silent spell be used twice a day for free

Shield of the Confronter: +2 shield bonus with a +1 magic bonus and no armor penalty.

Holster of Concealment: Turns any gun invisible in the holster and can be drawn instantly.

Blade Focusing Ring: Gives a +2 to hit and a +3 to damage with a psi-blade.

Cufflinks of Disguise: Casts change self on the wearer three times a day.

Watch of Power: Gives the owner four extra power points a day.

I think it's obvious that Nick will take the wand. I think he picked up the holster too, though that'd probably be better suited for someone else. I'll throw it on the table for someone else to use.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads