Dark Sun 3.5 - Trail of the Defiler

Lot

First Post
The man sits comfortably as you approach. He appears to be in his late 40s, with a salt-and-pepper beard and bright, intelligent blue eyes. His skin is tanned a dark bronze color and his body seems lean and strong. As those of you approach come close, gestures again for you to sit.

"Please, come sit and eat. I feel we got off on the wrong foot but I'm afraid such a show of force was necessary to make my point. In retrospect, I should have sent my best warriors to deal with you instead of the young, green warriors you dealt with. The elite troop whom stand about me now were the ones who destroyed the elf camp so quickly. Do not doubt that they could do the same to you in an instant if I so desire it."

His voice is deep and rich, flowing from his mouth with practiced eloquence. As he utters his threat, his charming smile never falters.

"My name is Kuzar. I was once a servant of Kalak but I have a new king now. One who does not stifle my talent. We are sending a message to the king that there is a new power in this land. But he, and I, have no problem with you citizens. We only need the contents of the wagon for our efforts and for you to send a message to the people of Tyr. While their King has them slaving away on some ridiculous temple or tower, my king can make them richer and powerful than any city-state in the region."

Kuzar pauses to see how his words affect you.

Voadam

Legend
"I am quite interested in what you have to say Kuzar. Who is this new king? How does he rival the sorcerer kings? You speak as if he has armies to rival those of the city state legions, are these all thri kreen? You also sound as if you are making an offer. What is it you offer and what is it you desire from the caravan? The caravan is heading towards the sorcerer king Kalak and could bear a message."

jkason

First Post
Quaketongue Ristu, pterran druid

[sblock=Darkclaw]I fear we shall be too far for me to relay the details mentally, but rest assured I will call out if trouble raises its head.[/sblock]

Staying to the back of the group, Quaketongue stays silent during the first round of questions, waiting to see what specifically the Defiler's looking for in the caravan.

Remove ads