Dark Sun Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I did not see D&D Encounters Season 2 - "Dark Sun: Fury of the Wastewalker" on your list. There are three chapters to it, "Chapter 1: An Obsidian Rain", "Chapter 2: Tomb of a Long Lost Age", and "Chapter 3: Flight to Tyr".
Fury of the Wastewalker is currently listed under "Promotional items", but I'll move it somewhere a little more obvious and add the titles of the three sections.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Could you list the adventure paths in approximately level order?

For instance, Road to Urik goes before Dragon's Crown, and is a lower level adventure...

Hmmm... I can't really do that without changing the listing order away from publication order, which is what I've used for all of the Collector's Guides. Clicking on the links for the adventures will take you to the RPGGeek pages for the adventures though, which almost always include the levels the adventure was designed for.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
A minor update to include the spiffy new laminated Dark Sun maps from Gale Force Nine, the individual comic issues and a handful of new Dragon and Dungeon articles.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated to include a (partial) list of 2nd Edition Dark Sun RPGA tournament adventures, the Ashes of Athas campaign, the upcoming comic compilation, a new novel scheduled for November 2011, and some recent Dragon/Dungeon articles.

DM Howard

Explorer
Love these collection threads Echohawk. I was wondering if you were ever going to do a 2nd Edition one. Meaning AD&D 2nd Edition.

Thanks

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Love these collection threads Echohawk. I was wondering if you were ever going to do a 2nd Edition one. Meaning AD&D 2nd Edition.
Yes, I have 20 guides planned in total. The Forgotten Realms one is proving... um, challenging, but eventually I hope to have covered all the D&D settings and editions, including 2nd Edition.

Remove ads