Dark Sun confirmed for 5th edition

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
There is nothing more important than D&D. NOTHING! I know this to be true; not just the truth, the best kind of truth ... ALL-CAPS INTERNET TRUTH!
D&D is so meaningful, there should be a paladin oath for it.

Only someone on the level of Bargle would dare to disrespect D&D.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Ha! You think you are trolling me, but you have invoked the name of Bargle, the most Magnificent of all.

True fact- Bargle is the only D&D character to get name checked in a Supreme Court opinion!*

HA! Put that truth in your pipe and then use the pipe to kill Aleena again.

*US v. Windsor, 133 S. Ct. 2675, 2709 (2013) (Scalia, J. dissenting).
I think you're confusing him with his good twin Argle.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Ha! You think you are trolling me, but you have invoked the name of Bargle, the most Magnificent of all.

True fact- Bargle is the only D&D character to get name checked in a Supreme Court opinion!*

HA! Put that truth in your pipe and then use the pipe to kill Aleena again.

*US v. Windsor, 133 S. Ct. 2675, 2709 (2013) (Scalia, J. dissenting).

The only way Bargle could be more magnificent would be if he was a gnome paladin.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I mean, we have Athas references in MToF, the PHB, the DMG, several of the APs...sure, they have plans for something further eventually, but it is already in the game.

Oofta

Legend
The only way Bargle could be more magnificent would be if he was a gnome paladin.

Hmmm ... I hadn't named the swords yet. Sir McStabsalot with twin rapiers Argle and Bargle? Kind of has a ring to it.

Much better than icing-cream or twinkle-toes like that emo drow guy. What was his name again? Drizzle? :yawn:

Remove ads