• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Azurewraith

Explorer
The axle looks strange for one it is made of metal but the metal is cut and melted at least that's what it looks like.
OOC: If you want some more info feel free to make an investigation roll

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Tyr
Night

Kimet paused as she noticed the metal axle. “What in the world… Bring a light,” she called as she knelt down to investigate, but she could make neither heads nor tails of it.

[sblock=Saves]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Investigation: 1D20+2 = [3]+2 = 5
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 15/18 HD: 1/1d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Just not your day bud

Kimet can't quite join the dots but the axle definitely looks tampered with.

The two Mul drivers grab the wheel and begin inspecting it and the surroundings trying to figure out a fix."Sun will be up soon"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
After rolling to his feet, Chick will silently obey Kimet's request and pick up the wheel and bring it over. He looks puzzled at both the wheel and the axle.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Chick can pull no conclusions from the damage to the axel other than the obvious it was no accident. The wheel slots back onto the axel with a little force however the metal cap on the wheel that would hold everything together will no longer attach so it is unlikely it will stay put once in motion.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Tyr
Night

“Tampered with,” Kimet growled a bit. “We’ll only have a few hours after the sun comes up before we need to get to cover,” she said. “Any way we can fix this? Pound it into shape?” She helped slot the wheel back onto the axle and replaced the cap, but it didn’t look solid.

[sblock=Saves]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 15/18 HD: 1/1d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: So while sitting on the throne I realized I have not fully described the situation because I suck at PBP descriptions

The axle looks as if it has been cut with some implement except that the end is melted as if it gas been burnt. The entire thing is a simple construction basically it slides onto the axle and then a metal"cap" is slotted onto the end holding the entire device together via pressure. With the axle shortened there is no longer enough bar left to form a propper fit to the "cap".

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Chick has the wild talent to psychicaly "make tools" out of thin air. I don't know if some sort of axle-attachment would count as a "tool" but AFAIK his tools are permanent.

Remove ads