D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Fradak

Explorer
Looking upward : "Does the little hunter travel with us? Or maybe it's a she, can't be sure from here. Otherwise, you have security issues."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Kanna narrowed her eyes, and stood up defiantly. It was easy to be courageous of course, when one could jump down on the opposite side of a wall the others would have to climb to get to her.

"She. And I do not work for this." Kanna indicated the letters-man. "Nothing he has said tells me I should do as he asks. I do not care if he is richer. What will he do for Kanna?"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chtckh'Chtckh shrugged (another dra-like gesture) and made a single low clack sound. It clearly indicated that he didn't care if they left now or later, but that he was ready to go. Six days of food was better than none.

texastoast

Explorer
Tarsin: "Your cart contains the necessary supplies for copying these paintings?"

I'm trying to avoid appearing like I'm particularly interested in the paintings, but rather give the impression that I'm concerned about the difficulty of copying them. Perhaps I'm illiterate.

If necessary: Deception check.
Deception: 1D20+4 = [20]+4 = 24

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Its a pain you have to hold down on the link and encase it in arrows then copy pasta on android atleast

"From what I have been told they are carved into the rock, there is charcoal and velum simply rub one across the other.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Tyr/Villa
Midday

Fifty ceramics was a hefty sum. And if there were multiple weapons, that would be a treasure! It would keep her out of the arena for years, if she was careful. She might even be able to afford more than a squalid hole in a tenement.

Kimet looked up at the halfling. They were an unusual sight in the city. “If you do not wish to come, that is more for us, then,” she told the little cannibal. “But think of all you could trade for that much ceramic? The water you could buy.”

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 18/18 HD: 1/1d12
Rage: 2/2 LR
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Kanna's stare was steady through Kimet's words. She had no idea how much one might exchange 'fifty cee pee' for. It sounded like a lot, but she'd seen and heard enough of the big folk and their hive to know that they had no cultural inclination for honesty, only individual. She didn't know this woman, or this man.

But she wouldn't put herself at further disadvantage by admitting this.

The 'ceramic' was not at issue. She could find food and water in places where big folk would wither and die. She had a place among the First People, when she wished to return home. She did not need this man or his 'ceramic.'

But Kanna was still curious, and now suspicious. The man wanted weapons, in great number, pulled from an armory of the old, dead world. With fortune, he only meant to turn them against other hives, other big folk. That was the usual way of things. Still. It would be good to make sure. There were many of the big, and few of the First. If they came in number, with old weapons, it could force them from the high forest, even if the cost in invader blood would be steep.

Had the spirits moved to bring her here? She would see.

Kanna dropped nimbly to the ground, clad in tanned hides not so differently than Kimet, if in miniature.

"I will go."

Azurewraith

Explorer
After being dismissed from the compound Tarsin wanders around the market asking about house Vorden he gets replies ranging from, Harash chests at dice, to he is a shining beacon of compassion and humility. Tarsin doesn't feel any of the information is accurate.

texastoast

Explorer
After being dismissed from the compound Tarsin wanders around the market asking about house Vorden he gets replies ranging from, Harash chests at dice, to he is a shining beacon of compassion and humility. Tarsin doesn't feel any of the information is accurate.
Does it seem like people don't know anything, or they dislike me and are just saying things to get me to leave, or are lying to protect Vorden, or are afraid of him, etc.?

Insight: 1D20 = [7] = 7

(Maybe I have no idea.)

Last edited:

Remove ads