D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

Kimet looked around the room and at the strange items on the shelves. “What is this place?” she asked. She didn’t recognize any of the markings on the walls. “Is this what we’re supposed to bring back?”

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

texastoast

Explorer
"I doubt it. Vorden talked about piles of metal weapons alongside the carvings. Still maybe it wouldn't hurt to record them. But we shouldn't take too long. We may be racing against everyone else who came down here ahead of us. I'll begin copying these markings. Meanwhile let's find where the other groups have gone. They must have come this way, right?"

Tarsin starts copying the etched writings on the wall with charcoal, careful not to use up too much vellum.

If an opportunity arises where the group moves a bit ahead or is otherwise distracted, he will attempt to surreptitiously investigate the books to see if there's anything he can read, and then if there is any seemingly important information. [Dunno if there's any check I should make for that.]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

“Well, you take down all...this,” Kimet said, waving her hand at the incomprehensible scratchings on the wall. “I’ll see if I can find tracks.”

The petite blonde barbarian peered down at the floor, shifting through the debris to see if the other party passed this way.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action: Survival: 1D20+5 = [13]+5 = 18
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Kimet searches around for signs of the other groups heading through and difficult to spot at first, the strange stone seems to have scuff marks in it at even places suggesting someone walking in greaves as opposed boots a somewhere between 6 and 10 people passed through. If Kimet guessed it would be the templars.

Tarsin users this distraction to inspect the books, he can't make heads or tails of the script.

GM: @texastoast you may make an investigation check to try and figure out more.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

“Got something,” Kimet said. “Six to ten people, some are armored. They went this way.” She gestured in the direction of the tracks. “Probably the templars.” She gave a wicked grin at the thought of killing more of the sorcerer kings’ minions.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]