• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chick looks at the strange black spear-head-looking stone, and puts the pendant on over his head. It taps against his chest-chitin as he scuttles toward the next door.

Azurewraith

Explorer
A shudder runs through chicks entire being as the pendant touches him, the feeling quickly subsides and is replaces by a feeling that the thri-kreen is invincible. Chick imagines this is how sorcerer kings must feel.

GM: In the interest of full disclosure of chick dies while wearing this he will return to life as a skeleton! Removing the necklace will bestow a level of exhaustion

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
Kanna crowds in close to the thri-kreen, curiosity overwhelming the nattering of her survival instincts for a moment.

"Let me see it," she demanded.

The skeletons had been her own size, like the animated ones before. They'd responded to the words of the People. Could this be something of her own history here?

(OOC - Gonna make an untrained History check to see if Kanna recognizes anything about the amulet from the oral history of the halflings... [roll0])

Azurewraith

Explorer
Nothing in her tribes Oral history matches up with this pendent it doesn't appear to be of her people but something about it does look similar to something her elder warned her about once as a child, a soul piercing arrow head said to capture the souls of those they slew.... But this was just a tale told to naughty children, wasn't it?

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
Something about the arrowhead is disturbing. Obsidian arrowheads weren't uncommon, but something about the shape of it, and the size...

Kanna shakes her head.

"I don't think this is a good thing," she tries to explain in somewhat awkward Common. "Good maybe to use on enemies. If you are cruel."

The halfling looked up at Chick. "It may try to eat you."

Then she steps back and looks back the way they came, putting the strange spearhead behind her.

"Lets try another path."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
After Kanna's warning, Chick looks down at the pendant with a confused expression on his face. How could a necklace eat him? It was shaped a little like a tooth, he guessed, but it wasn't alive. Besides, he felt really great while wearing it. In the end, he pretended that he didn't understand her at all, and he continued to look for another way to go deeper into the strange underground structure.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

Kimet followed the others back through the dark tunnels. “I’m sick of it down here,” she muttered. She wanted to be back under the sky again, not with stone above her head.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chick waves to Kimet to help him with the center door and clicks at her, "Let us be done with it as quickly as possible, then." (Though he didn't understand why she was uncomfortable underground. It was nice having a tunnel. The weird stuff he could do without, though.)

Remove ads