D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Azurewraith

Explorer
The door opens up into a small chamber with another with steps descending as you get half way down you can hear voices traveling up.
GM: perception rolls to pick out what they are talking about higher the number the more you know.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I do believe the armoury was your primary objective.

Prehaps it's the size of the half giants ears that bestow his great healing or maybe he is just dillegent but he hears the voices arguing about some debt incurred over a month ago.

Aramalian

Explorer
Atroclos shakes his head and tries not to smirk. "People just don't change," he whispers. "Down in a hole, surrounded by walking bones and all sorts of nastiness, and they're arguing about some debt they took on weeks ago."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

“So who are they?” Kimet asked. “Is it the Templars?” They hadn’t run into them yet. How much farther ahead were they? “If so, let’s kill them. Otherwise let’s keep going.” She worried the handle of her maul and moved ahead with Atroclus.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Kanna blows a little puff of impatient air out her nose and creeps forward, listening carefully as she goes.

Stealth [roll0]
Perception [roll1]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Kanna continues on alone sticking to the shadows and her size allows her to be very light of foot. Finally Kanna's prey comes into sight two templars with glowing shields illuminating a small 10ft square room with q door and two winches at the other end, the templars are still arguing about this debt.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - This might be a good time to discuss Wild Shape in Dark Sun. :) Can I just use the creature stats for normal creatures in the PHB and say they're crazy Dark Sun things? Like a 'dire wolf' becomes a 'rabid lizard-dolphin' or something? Or are there actual creatures with actual stats I should use?)

Remove ads