• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chick volunteers to lead the way if he gets tied off with a rope again. He doesn't want to fall in an acid bath. Or even a water bath, if he could even imagine such a thing.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

“Who were these people? Again, stairs! Not a novel concept!” she grumbled. Why put in a slide? She got some more rope from the bandits to tie Chik off so he could scout ahead and make sure they weren’t plunging into anywhere dangerous.

OOC: Thought it might be a cool opportunity to use Kimet’s wild talent, but it’s kind of useless down here without darkvision!

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

Aramalian

Explorer
Atroclos lumbers out of the passage behind Tarsin, ignoring the bandits, and rumbles, "I will hold the rope, Kimet. You move more quietly than I can, and you can help the kreen if it finds itself in trouble."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chick is happy to have a solid anchor for his rope. He holds out his torch while climbing with his other three hands and his feet, the rope tied around his waist.

[roll0]
[roll1]

OOC: I knew the roller was going to betray me here.

Azurewraith

Explorer
As the half giant walks past the bandits they stare on in amazement, how did they not see him, he's huge.

As chick descends into what is begging to feel like the center of the earth he loses his footing and slips bashing his head on the wall, thankfully he is tied onto a mountain that quickly grabs any slack on the rope saving chick a long fall. Chick finds himself In a large square room lined with weapons, lots of them, all made from metal a large double door is the only exit from the room other then the slide he just came down.

GM: Chick takes two damage from bashing his head. To those of you looking for loot the room has every weapon that makes sense to be made of metal provided it lacks the heavy or versatile tags. Oh and slings lots of slings.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

Kimet winced as she heard the thri-kreen lose his footing and go tumbling down the slide. “Chik? You okay?” she called down. “Is it safe?”

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chick calls back an excited click-clack-clack and tugs on the rope twice. (The agreed upon all-clear). Then he. Unties himself and begins to examine a pair of metal sabres with keen interest.

Remove ads