• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Shayuri

First Post
Kanna takes the rope and starts rappelling down the slide, speaking without words that she would go next.

Athletics (not sure if rope gives bonus or whatnot, just tack it on if so :)) [roll0]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

Athletics: 1D20+5 = [6]+5 = 11

When it was Kimet’s turn, she slid down to join the others. She looked around the chamber, eyes wide. “Is that...metal?” she asked. She’d seen metal before, among the wealthy in Tyr. She’d once killed a Templar who carried a metal sword. But in the chaos of battle, she had lost track of it. She had never actually held metal herself, much less a metal weapon.

She searched through the inventory, but didn’t find anything like her maul. She found some handaxes, though, and javelins with metal tips, which would make good replacements for her own bone axes and fire-hardened javelins.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

texastoast

Explorer
OOC: Sorry this kind of fell off my focus list for a little while.

Tarsin also makes his way down the rope.
Athletics: 1D20+4 = [10]+4 = 14

He sees the others going through the piles of metal, and does his best to keep himself composed and avoid the awestruck look of his companions. He is a Templar of almighty Kalak after all. While attempting to keep aware of the whole scene (particularly Kimet, who could probably take Tarsin down in single combat even without metal weapons, and in possession of them might decide she should) he searches the area for signs of the writings or markings we were sent to collect.
Investigation: 1D20+3 = [3]+3 = 6

OOC: How big is this room? Is it a single room? What happened to those bandits we encountered above, are they following?

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
The bandits are waiting behind to ensure its safe they will follow you down after. Single rectangular room about 60ft length ways and half aslong on the shorter sides. The weapons bear no makers mark and all look pristine no nicks or dents.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

“This is a fortune, sitting here,” Kimet mused, looking around at all the metal. “We should figure some way of getting it all to the surface and back to the city. Think of all the Templars we could kill.” She gave Tarsin a grin.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

texastoast

Explorer
"Surely there's another way out of here other than the ramp we came down. All the metal on Athas is no good to us stuck at the bottom of these ruins."

He wrests his attention from the treasure to make a serious inspection of the room for ways out.
Investigation: 1D20+3 = [1]+3 = 4

OOC: Seriously! Have I ever rolled a competent investigation check? I'm the most moronic Templar you've ever seen!

Remove ads