Darkness Under Cold Stones

Voadam

Legend
How does the good hits and bad misses work?

I have the old one from 1e best of dragon and the Bastion press d20 crit supplement Torn Asunder but I'm not familiar with the current dragon compendium stuff.

Asks the orc who was knocked to 1 hp pre rage by a crit. :)

Land Outcast

Explorer
Asks the orc who was knocked to 1 hp pre rage by a crit.
Hum... I'd swear you entered rage before splittin' the dog's head open...

Oh, they are just funky tables, the guy here just got in the table "+1 critical multiplier", but you'll see, it'll be fun (specially with your 18-20 threat range)

Voadam

Legend
I did enter rage, my glance at the rg had me at 27 hp which I thought was my prerage total. At 2nd level this would be a +4 temp addition to the hp.

I was tracking hp by what I will drop to after rage ends (thus the pre-rage reference). Not that it will affect Thoma's actions much. I considered going after the archer just to frustrate the readied attack, but figured a raging yeti would charge a challenging male opponent who did not give ground over one who fell back defensively. :)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Land Outcast, among many others, is currently unable to access the site. Somewhere, the internet is broken, and the path between Florida (ENWorld servers) and the southern hemisphere has died.

Hopefully it will be worked out eventually.

Land Outcast

Explorer
Hello, back with access but with precious little time :heh:

Spring holiday here, I'll be back asap (or have spotty access at best, next week I'll return to uniform posting).

Good to be back here!

ALSO: who is still around here? probably it was only me the absent, but it'd be good to have you check in here before next week.

Remove ads