Darkness Under Cold Stones

Land Outcast

Explorer
I hate people who go away without warning whatsoever. :( And I just did so.

The name: Exams
Until Dec 15... see you then (actually, after that, I should have vacation so... well, you get the picture)

If you will, declare this game dead (I really hate this, trust me... I was loving the game) :\

when I come back (yes, eventually) I'll -probably- start another game.

I seriously doubt I'll keep my characters in other PbPs in activity (read as: gone until notice).

Rhun

First Post
Bummer to hear that LO! I was enjoying this game, and your participation in other games. But real life can sneak up on you sometimes. Good luck with your exams!

Voadam

Legend
I enjoyed it as well and would enjoy taking it up again later if you decide to do so.

So if you later decide you do want to restart this one up again let us know.

Best wishes either way.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Just my luck, the DMs from two of my games get busy at the same time and the players in the third one are painfully slow posters! :( Just gotta keep joining games. :\

Well, good luck with all that, count me in when you come back. :)

Rhun

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Just my luck, the DMs from two of my games get busy at the same time and the players in the third one are painfully slow posters! :( Just gotta keep joining games. :\

A note on how to get really good at this: Just keep using characters over and over! LOL. Then you don't have to spend so much time working up new ones everytime you see a game.

Remove ads