• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darksun Killer In Ravenloft PT I

KILLER IN KALIDNAY
DARKSUN IN RAVENLOFT
SEGMENT 116

As Jayde places the ladder into the hole she notes that the ladder seems to disappear into total darkness about three feet down. "Strange" she thinks to herself. "It's as the light is being absorbed or negated."

Outside-
Tallask notes many people walking about whom seem to be purposely avoiding looking at you (or is it the building?).
The others are enjoying their sit down and relaxing in the cool 120 degree day (99 in the shade).

Andus- you feel a tug at your mind or thoughts.

Actions?

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask will examine one of the people, and try to determine which it is. He's getting suspicious that this building is a key somehow, and the reason they avoid looking at it (and possibly him) is that it does not fit somehow - much the same way his mind seems to avoid connecting too much to this world.

dead_radish said:
Tallask will examine one of the people, and try to determine which it is. He's getting suspicious that this building is a key somehow, and the reason they avoid looking at it (and possibly him) is that it does not fit somehow - much the same way his mind seems to avoid connecting too much to this world.

One person looks away quickly and moves away just as quickly. He is dressed in rags that look stained from mid shin and down. (Spot of 8). Later, (Spot 16) you see what you feel is the same person watching from a different area. He is watching the sleeping form of Andus and Adament.

dead_radish

Explorer
(OOC: Normally I'd avoid doing this, but I really think Tallask is spoiling for some kind of outlet right now).

Upon seeing the man for the second time, Tallask mutters a curse under his breath, straightens his longspear in his grasp, and glares at the man. As he does so, he focuses his mind, and his features seem to harden a bit, taking on a slightly mottled cast for a moment (OOC: Animal Affniity, Con). He steps towards the man, to test for a reaction.

dead_radish said:
(OOC: Normally I'd avoid doing this, but I really think Tallask is spoiling for some kind of outlet right now).

Upon seeing the man for the second time, Tallask mutters a curse under his breath, straightens his longspear in his grasp, and glares at the man. As he does so, he focuses his mind, and his features seem to harden a bit, taking on a slightly mottled cast for a moment (OOC: Animal Affniity, Con). He steps towards the man, to test for a reaction.

He scitters off at a quick and nimble pace.

dead_radish

Explorer
Alas, poor Tallask. I knew him, Socrates....

Tallask shakes his head. Running is never a good sign. He activates burst of speed, and bolts after the man, hoping his elven speed, combined with the psionic boost, will allow him to quickly reach the man.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads