• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Darksun times of change[Oc]closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
You shouldn't need to read through the book, I don't think. I did put a few bits in the conversion doc if there is anything in particular ask away ill see what I can do.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ok I'm looking to get started on Monday. So far confirmed I have. [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] playing anything [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] Human barbarian [MENTION=1095]Salthorae[/MENTION] Mul mystic [MENTION=6873909]texastoast[/MENTION] warlock [MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION] elf ranger [MENTION=72929]arma[/MENTION]lian half-giant fighter [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] drood [MENTION=59816]FitzTheRuke[/MENTION] nothing [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION] halfling ranger

If I have missed anyone let me know. I count 9 players, seems a tad to many for 1PbP game. I'm willing to run two games in parallel, possibly not parallel maybe two groups same world mostly seperate threads(that could be trouble though). Provided that's copl with you guys.

Edit missed [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] making it 10 my bad. 2groups of 5?

Shayuri

First Post
Yes, I don't see any problems with a defiler and a druid in the same party. (^_^)

Do you prefer being boiled, or cooked on little sticks?

Hmm...or stir fry....yeah...

Fradak

Explorer
I'm skinny and taste like ashes, I don't recommande myself.
Or we can be in deferent group. :)
Like one working for the Sorcerer king with creepy guys.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads