• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Darksun times of change[Oc]closed]

GreenKarl

First Post
My preferred character would by an Elf Ranger but I am pretty open to whatever when we see the end rules and everyone has made their claims... something Halfling would also be really cool

texastoast

Explorer
I'm thinking about a sorcerer king pact warlock. I reckon that fills a similar role to the old templar. Could be a good fit as the master of [MENTION=6672752]Aramalian[/MENTION]'s half giant.

Couple questions.

1. If we're starting in Tyr and its sorcerer king has been killed, does that affect a warlock with him as patron?

2. I've never done PBP before. What is the workflow, for lack of a better word, like? Should I expect to post once or twice a day, are there days when people "get together" to do lots of post playing in a session, etc.?

3. How many players are you looking for, and how many are still around expressing interest at this point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ok I still need to finalize the sorcerer king pact I couldn't think of a lvl 14 ability ill get on it. As for your questions.
1) It wont make any difference as long as he gave you power before dying.

2)its pretty much post what you can when you can. Minimum of 1post a day exception of weekends, where most people don't post. As a result things can move pretty slow.

3)I would say 4-6 players not sure who's kicking around still

Remove ads