D&D 5E Darksun times of change[Oc]closed]

eayres33

Explorer
I like what you are doing so don't take this as a judgement on you, but the more I read up on Darksun the less I like it so I will remove myself from consideration.

However, I love the dedication you are showing to the game so I will always be looking at the games you start to see if they suit me.

Azurewraith

Explorer
I'm going to finish up the conversion today or tomorrow.
Using Phb races and adding an Athasian sub race all races will be refluffed obviously.

Athasian weapons will have less chance of breakage as they where designed specifically with the materials in mind, also they will do slightly reduced damage.

Armour I'm still not happy with how gimped heavy armour is in so I'm going to work off the assumption that if someone took the trouble of crafting the damn thing they put air holes in it.

Monsters I will update on a needs must basis and droods will just be a re-skin.

I think I initially tried to do to much and was going to end up with a Darksun system as opposed to a setting using 5e.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm going to finish up the conversion today or tomorrow.
Using Phb races and adding an Athasian sub race all races will be refluffed obviously.

Athasian weapons will have less chance of breakage as they where designed specifically with the materials in mind, also they will do slightly reduced damage.

Armour I'm still not happy with how gimped heavy armour is in so I'm going to work off the assumption that if someone took the trouble of crafting the damn thing they put air holes in it.

Monsters I will update on a needs must basis and droods will just be a re-skin.

I think I initially tried to do to much and was going to end up with a Darksun system as opposed to a setting using 5e.

LOL We always make more work for ourselves!

TallIan

Explorer
Very quick glance while at work and all seems ok.

Really tempted by a halfling beastmaster (read wolf <equivalent>rider) but not sue how a cannibalistic race of isolationists will foot in. Guess I'll just see what everyone else does.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
As for a wolf there are a few candidates but I had a thought. Why can't Athas have wolves? Not furry pack hunters but leathery scavengers with long ears or some such.

Remove ads