• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Database Errors

Shalimar

First Post
I am having the Database errors, but also seeing an Error in the top page of the forums. It shows that the last post in the Talking the talk Forum was made around 7:30 by a specific poster, I replied to the thread at 9:30 or so and it still shows the first poster's post at 7:30 was the last post made in that forum.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I am having the Database errors, but also seeing an Error in the top page of the forums. It shows that the last post in the Talking the talk Forum was made around 7:30 by a specific poster, I replied to the thread at 9:30 or so and it still shows the first poster's post at 7:30 was the last post made in that forum.
Even with the site back up after the table crash, this problem is still persisting.

Adlon

Mortality.net
Ok, we know about the errors from yesterday...

Real important is what you were doing when you got an error this morning....

Adlon

Mortality.net
Just FYI, after bringing up the forums, I made a change to the tables. I have posted a thread, made a normal reply, and a quick reply, all seem to be working fine.....

Remove ads