Dawn of Defiance

Dragoon

First Post
EF-8 walks onto the promenade, scanning the shops and people...

[Start Scan]...catina...20 meters...self does not require....flesh credit games...13 meters....self does not require...flesh repair...26 meters...self does not require...selfrepair....33 meters...saving location[End Scan]

Ahh EF-8 it feels so good not to have to take part in these silly mortal pastimes anymore...

Self does not compute why flesh creatures process emotions, it is not logical to self

Not to worry my friend, I am no longer in need...

occI'm not sure I was able to notice the men...as I rolled a 6.

[sblock=roll]
1d20=4+2=6
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Alder sees the two and his heart jumps for a second. They've found me! his mind screams but calms down quickly, part his training, part realizing they don't seem to care for him. He continues to the cantina and orders a glass of hot Aitha. He looks around and notices a huge trandoshan walking to the cantina also. Interesting, not many nonhumans around here. With all those weapons that guy is bound to run into trouble. If the trandoshan notices him looking at him, Alder will raise his glass in aknowledgment and nods at him.

Wintergypsy

First Post
[OOC: Alder has ordered his drink form the waiters outside..]

Each of you are making your way, when a woman with short black hair and a greasy mechanics uniform comes stumbling onto the Promenade, clutching her midsectin as though injured. She struggles to make her way across the floor towards Koyi and Alders's direction, though clearly she has difficulty walking.

All of you find yourselves approximately on the same spot, when she calls out into the public: "Please, help me," she calls out. "There are credits in it for you, just help me!". She sees the two men have noticed er and are gesturing wildly. She turns to each of you personally and calls out again, with wild despair in her eyes: "Help me! They're after me!"

Mere seconds later, a squad of stormtroopers burst into the area from the south end of the Promenade. As the troopers burst onto the scene, the crowd disperses and you six are the only ones left standing there, your attention momentaril absorbed by the woman. The troopers raise their blasters, aiming them at the woman, and shout through their helmet speakers, “Step away from that woman. She is under arrest in the name of the
Emperor!”

[OOC: There are 4 stormtroopers in total, plus the two men standing on the bridge have also drawn their blasters. You can go into combat if you want to, or you can step aside...However, once you decide to go into combat there is no turning back. After 10 combat rounds reinforcements are likely to arrive. The woman is standing close to you all, who are gathered around her. The troopers are at a distance of 7 squares, but are closing in each round...]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Alder
Defenses Ref 14 (flatfooted 12), Fort 13, Will 14; Hp 31; Treshold 13;
Init 22

Alder's hand moves instinctively to where his saber used to hang before he realizes that it is now hidden inside his jacket. Instead he draws the Westar 34 from the holster on his hip. He moves next to the woman and graps her arm, starting to pull her towards some cover. "come, quick, they have a clear shot if we stay in this spot!" Alder is not leaving anyone in the same situation he was only a few months ago.

OOC: Is there any tables outside the cantina? If there is, Alder will try to pull the woman there, tip one table over and take cover behind it.

EDIT after WG cleared the position: Alder will position himself so that the woman is between him and the table. That way neither the two on the bridge nor the stormies can get a clear shot of her. He will keep an eye on the two on the bridge.

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Kered shrugs and says, Gladly, I'd rather not get into it with the Empire. He raises his hands slightly and walks away heading in the direction the troopers came from.

[sblock=Action]

Kered, when he gets behind them, will try to find cover and attack the nearest enemy unless no one else attacks. If no one attacks, he will simply keep an eye on where they go and try to follow them. I didn't know if a deception check would be required, so I made one anyway. http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1425905 it's an 18. If you need any more rolls, feel free to make them for me since I know I neglected some. [/sblock]

Wintergypsy

First Post
[mid-round 1: situation]

There are two tables outside the cantina, Alder is behind one with Maya (the woman).
The whole'map' stretches 10 squares, from Alder's table to another part of the walkway.
The stormttoopers are at the opposite end, 7 sq away from everyone and standing side by side, rifles raised.
The two spies are behind Alder, on a bridge suspended above air and able to take shots as well.
Kered is inconspicuously walking behind the troopers, when he suddenly ducks and seeks cover behind a plant.
The others are standing betweenthe troopers and Alder & Maya. THe troopers call out once more:" Get out of the way citizens, or we will open fire on you in order to apprehend this spy..."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Duella sighs deeply. This just wasn't her day, it seemed.
She turns to talk to the troopers. "You know what? Your timing is about as bad as it gets."
She then dives to the same cover that the stranger dragged the wounded woman, drawing her blaster.
"So what's the plan, hero?"

Max

First Post
Wintergypsy said:
THe troopers call out once more:" Get out of the way citizens, or we will open fire on you in order to apprehend this spy..."

Surussk has been skulking on tramp freighters for a couple months, keeping a low profile, not getting to enjoy even a simple tavern brawl, so as to not draw Red Claw attention. Now that he's done with sneaking about, almost the first minute off the ship someone has offered to fight! Yes! Some days are just lucky.

"I accept your offer of combat," he replies formally, and then quickly moves to take cover in the cantina doorway. Surussk may love a fight, but that doesn't mean he'll stand in the open for 6 guys to take shots at him! Surussk grabs hold of his carbine (stock folded so it acts as a pistol) and prepares for combat.

ooc: not sure if you want initiative rolls before we start the shooting. If possible, Surussk will take a shot once he has cover in the doorway. However, I'm not sure if that took all his turn or not.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Kered draws his pistol and waits for the fighting to erupt. Never did like this part.

action: Kered will fire last (hold my place in initiative until the end) and aim at whoever has taken the most damage.

Remove ads