• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawn of Defiance

Wintergypsy

First Post
[OOC: I've decided initiative, it's as follows:
Alder, Surussk, Spy 1, Duella, Stormtrooper 1&2, Ef-8 (still pending what he'll do), Maya, Spy 2, Stormtrooper3&4, Kered.
Koyi doesn't take part in the fighting but keeps an eye out in the crowds.]

The stormtroopers decide to stand their ground and not come closer. Troopers 1-3 are trying to fix the best aim at y'all, eyeing Alder and Surussk as principal targets. Trooper 4 fires a wild shot at Alder, but misses. The spies are trying to take a hit on Maya and Duella...

[OOC again: it's up to Alder and Surussk first, then me again. Also EF-8 can still post a course of action]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Alder takes a shot at one of the spies on the walkway and at the same time push the girl behind him.
Dalamar said:
Duella sighs deeply. This just wasn't her day, it seemed.
She turns to talk to the troopers. "You know what? Your timing is about as bad as it gets."
She then dives to the same cover that the stranger dragged the wounded woman, drawing her blaster.
"So what's the plan, hero?"
"Frustrate the empire. No real plan dear." Alder says with a smile while aiming. "Just to be pain in Palpatine's backside." There was a definete bitterness in Alder's voice

OOC: Attack & Damage (1d20+3=12, 3d6=16)

Max

First Post
Surussk takes a quick shot at Trooper 1, however he obviously hadn't taken time to set himself properly as the shot is not a good one.

Surussk attack (1d20+2=9)

He mentally winces, knowing his grandfather's criticism on such a poor shot would have been scathing.

ooc: I assume that is a clear miss, so didn't roll damage. If somehow that is wrong let me know.

Wintergypsy

First Post
As Surussk's shot misses trooper 1, he and trooper 2 both turn their full attentions to Surussk...
Alder shoots at spy 1 and hits the man dead on, causing lethal damage. (scratch spy 1)

Despite her dire condition, Maya manages to give some encouragment and advice to Duella and Alder, through gritted teeth: "You can truly help me escape! At least i have some hope left...I suggest you focus on the troopers first, it seems the Trandoshan is in trouble..." Still, her wounds bleed on viciously...

[OOC: Duella, you're up]

Dragoon

First Post
Apparently the Emperor's men are killing than just more then droid engineers now. EF-8 do something help to the woman in the work clothes that is running toward the man near the catina.

Self does not care about flesh in work assignment uniform.

DO IT EF-8...I leave you in control...slay them all.

As you wish selfriend doctor.

EF-8 slids the BlasTech DC-15a rifle off his steel shoulder takes aim an opens fire on the stormtroopers.

As EF-8 opens fire in his cold machine voice, EF-8 transmits "Termination orders received, enacting, no surrender option available."

[sblock=init]
Init 1d20=14+6=20
[/sblock]
[sblock=hit]
My hit roll
1d20=16+2+1(point blank)=19
If I hit
3d8=11+1(point blank)=12
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Yeah, well we'll need you around if there is to be help one way or another."
Duella pulls out the medpac from her utility belt and attempts to administer first aid, but fails.

[sblock=OoC]Treat Injury (1d20+6=13)
Darn, two short. [/sblock]

Wintergypsy

First Post
EF-8 shoots and stormtrooper 2 goes down. You can see that this startles the other troopers a bit, since they're not used to being pressured by such a group, it's usually them doing the intimidation.

Trooper 1 shoots at Surussk and hits for 7 nonlethal damage! (stun setting)
Trooper 3 tries a shot at Alder and Duella, but it ricochets of the cantina table they're hiding behind. The remaining spy tries a shot at Maya, who is somehow able to miraculously doge it despite her situation: nearly-unconcious, she manages to roll away just in time for the lethal shot to hit the empty ground...the man curses loudly for missing his target...
Stormtrooper 4 takes position behind a cantina table, like Alder and Duella's, probably hoping to mirror their tactics.

[Combat Round 2 Init: Ef-8, Alder, Surussk, Duella, Stormtrooper 1, Spy, Stormtrooper3&4, Kered.]

Meanwhile, Koyi's looking for a good escape route for all of them once the combat is over... [feel free to post RP, looking for a strategic exit....]

Last edited:

Dragoon

First Post
"Target One terminated"

EF-8 scans the area, pinpoints on trooper 3, and aims its DC-15a at the trooper.

"Next target engaged....terminating." With laser fire pouring out of the barrel of the rifle.

hit roll
1d20=16+2+1=19

damage roll
3d8=8+1=9

Remove ads